Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 18. (Read 24295 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
sale already over?

We just ended our Private Sale 1 but we're on stage 2 with a 10% bonus!

Glad I was able to grab some before the bonus dropped

Thank you for your support 🍻
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
sale already over?

Glad I was able to grab some before the bonus dropped
copper member
sale already over?

Activity: 233
Merit: 1
copper member
How many members are there currently?

Our team currently comprises of 40 people, and still growing, spread over four offices around the world (Singapore HQ, Sydney Australia, Manila Philippines and Las Vegas USA).

Fairly large team you got there. May I know what is your target countries / region?

We are open to investment from region or country, expect those with restrictions that currently do not allow ICO investment  e.g. Canada, Iran, North Korea, China, USA etc.
Activity: 246

Our team currently comprises of 40 people, and still growing, spread over four offices around the world (Singapore HQ, Sydney Australia, Manila Philippines and Las Vegas USA).

Fairly large team you got there. May I know what is your target countries / region?
copper member

Activity: 246
copper member
What exchanges are you guys aiming for. Go for binance!

We don't have anything specific yet but we really appreciate you sharing your suggestions! 🙂

Got it, I really appreciate your team being open to us.

Of course, we really value the community supporting us. Thank you, Mark!

Activity: 83

We don't have anything specific yet but we really appreciate you sharing your suggestions! 🙂

Got it, I really appreciate your team being open to us.

copper member

Activity: 83

copper member
How is the ICO going?

Our Private sale 1 with the 30% bonus will end today BUT that's just the first round. We will have another round after but with a 10% bonus.

good to hear that you will have another round of sale. still waiting for the bull to kick up. But will definitely keep watch of you guys 👍

Thank you for the continued support. We are running a three quarters long token sale, along with a private equity round, we believe that the value of our project will become clear to the market as time progresses and we will succeed in raising in this difficult market.
I hope you can get through it all and I hope, everything you do will please ARCADIERX investors, I'm sure you can do it all, of course I'm here to support it until it's all done

Thank you for your genuine support. Come join us in our telegram channel and talk with the community https://t.me/ArcadierX
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
How is the ICO going?

Our Private sale 1 with the 30% bonus will end today BUT that's just the first round. We will have another round after but with a 10% bonus.

good to hear that you will have another round of sale. still waiting for the bull to kick up. But will definitely keep watch of you guys 👍

Thank you for the continued support. We are running a three quarters long token sale, along with a private equity round, we believe that the value of our project will become clear to the market as time progresses and we will succeed in raising in this difficult market.
I hope you can get through it all and I hope, everything you do will please ARCADIERX investors, I'm sure you can do it all, of course I'm here to support it until it's all done
copper member
How is the ICO going?

Activity: 259
How is the ICO going?

copper member
How is the ICO going?

You can participate here:
https://presale.arcadierx.io/

copper member
How is the ICO going?

Activity: 259
copper member
does ARCADIERX held a Bounty?

Stay tuned for announcements regarding the bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: