Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 25. (Read 24295 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Just wondering how will you gain market traction?

Many existing Arcadier customers want what ArcadierX will deliver — their stock in more places. Also, Customer acquisition will be driven by an inclusion strategy. For existing Arcadier marketplace customers, access to Arcadier Hub and Trust will be free for 6 months initially.

Yeah, Arcadier's userbase would be critical to this projects success. After all, I guess they are the ones who can vouch for the integrity of the team and its capabilities to deliver. Imho.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

Many existing Arcadier customers want what ArcadierX will deliver — their stock in more places. Also, Customer acquisition will be driven by an inclusion strategy. For existing Arcadier marketplace customers, access to Arcadier Hub and Trust will be free for 6 months initially.
Activity: 246
copper member
How are you guys seeing blockchain to help your project out?

The two primary blockchain-based cornerstones of ArcadierX are the Arcadier Hub and Arcadier Trust, which aim to solve issues related to trust, traceability and transparency in online marketplaces.

Arcadier Hub, which is currently in development this quarter, is a decentralised network of global inventories, enabling faster inventory discovery and providing an access to a distributed inventory pool. Arcadier Trust is an innovative online reputation trust consolidation and portability system, aiming to establish buyer-seller trust efficiently with the use of blockchain technology.

Through the utilisation of blockchain technology together with other technology such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, ArcadierX aims to strengthen the eCommerce ecosystem by enabling faster discovery and improving distribution in a trustless ecosystem.

Thank you for the detailed explanation! Any upcoming events?

No updates regarding that yet, but we will definitely keep the community updated for anything along the way!  Smiley
Activity: 83

The two primary blockchain-based cornerstones of ArcadierX are the Arcadier Hub and Arcadier Trust, which aim to solve issues related to trust, traceability and transparency in online marketplaces.

Arcadier Hub, which is currently in development this quarter, is a decentralised network of global inventories, enabling faster inventory discovery and providing an access to a distributed inventory pool. Arcadier Trust is an innovative online reputation trust consolidation and portability system, aiming to establish buyer-seller trust efficiently with the use of blockchain technology.

Through the utilisation of blockchain technology together with other technology such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, ArcadierX aims to strengthen the eCommerce ecosystem by enabling faster discovery and improving distribution in a trustless ecosystem.

Thank you for the detailed explanation! Any upcoming events?

copper member

Activity: 83

copper member
Maybe then team could provide the community with real time figure for Pre-sale proceeds from your website so that we can have a better perspective on the whole token sale period. Imho.
benaar very much, because with the wrong time it will make people not feel comfortable and it will tend to make people feel bored without hope, at the time now the ARCADIERX project team gave a definite time

Hey guys, thank you for the suggestion! We will definitely take this into consideration and forward it to the core team. Smiley

Great! Thanks for taking it into consideration and I can assure you it will be for the good of the project because having more transparency could attract new investors in no time. Imho.

We can't agree enough that transparency is a key factor in building trust within the community. If it's good for the project, it will be looked into.  Cool So just keep those feedbacks and suggestions coming.
Maybe then team could provide the community with real time figure for Pre-sale proceeds from your website so that we can have a better perspective on the whole token sale period. Imho.
benaar very much, because with the wrong time it will make people not feel comfortable and it will tend to make people feel bored without hope, at the time now the ARCADIERX project team gave a definite time

Hey guys, thank you for the suggestion! We will definitely take this into consideration and forward it to the core team. Smiley

Great! Thanks for taking it into consideration and I can assure you it will be for the good of the project because having more transparency could attract new investors in no time. Imho.
copper member
update on that bounty?

It's still in the works. We'll keep the community updated once we have it up!
Activity: 246
copper member
I agree with them. I would also love to see what's going on. Can I make a suggestion too?

Hey newbie, we would love to hear them out! What is it?

A progress bar on the website showing how much you've already raised will be great!

WOW, that's a great idea! We will definitely take that into consideration. Thank you newbie!
brand new
Activity: 0
Did you talk to any exchanges for listing? Thanks so much
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
I agree with them. I would also love to see what's going on. Can I make a suggestion too?

A progress bar on the website showing how much you've already raised will be great!
copper member

Activity: 233
Merit: 1
copper member

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
copper member
Are there other utilities planned for the token aside from the ones mentioned in the whitepaper?

Great question. Over time, we will continue to identify more areas of utility where ARCX tokens could support increasing system functionality that will benefit the Arcadier ecosystem and extended eCommerce network.
Pages:
Jump to: