Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 51. (Read 24295 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
copper member
I'm wondering what cause Market drop?

All coins will definitely drop because bitcoin and Ethereum have dropped these are the coins that determine the price of others coin especially bitcoin.

I also believe that. ETH is dropping now, another thing is transaction volumes sell more than buying, and this is due to the effects of concerns about negative issues circulating so that investors and traders panic sell.

i hope the day comes where altcoins/other coins dont rely on btc too much. I highly believe in other coins, not just BTC. We'll see as we progress and I think 2019 is gonna be a big year for cryptocurrency

Everyone perfectly remembers the incredible jump in almost all the crypto-currencies at the end of 2017. For natural reasons and laws, the market went down also swiftly after this. This is his normal behavior, we just have to read the trend. What do other people think? 😁
Activity: 259

All coins will definitely drop because bitcoin and Ethereum have dropped these are the coins that determine the price of others coin especially bitcoin.

I also believe that. ETH is dropping now, another thing is transaction volumes sell more than buying, and this is due to the effects of concerns about negative issues circulating so that investors and traders panic sell.

i hope the day comes where altcoins/other coins dont rely on btc too much. I highly believe in other coins, not just BTC. We'll see as we progress and I think 2019 is gonna be a big year for cryptocurrency

copper member
Just curious are you going to store all the data in the blockchain?

Though it would be ideal to store every piece of data in our blockchain, we know that merchants and marketplace operators deal with vast databases and it would be impractical to import all of this information. Instead, we will ensure that data veracity through hashes and tracking of user interactions. To identify the best points to record, we will provide an overview and then focus on the associated interaction points.

Well that totally makes sense. The project will use Ethereum right?

We propose the ARCX token to be a fully ERC-20 compliant Ethereum utility token. It is important to note that the ARCX token may need to convert to a different base protocol such as EOS, Stellar and Hyperledger, should we determine that the most optimal blockchain solution necessitates the change.
Activity: 253
Merit: 1

Though it would be ideal to store every piece of data in our blockchain, we know that merchants and marketplace operators deal with vast databases and it would be impractical to import all of this information. Instead, we will ensure that data veracity through hashes and tracking of user interactions. To identify the best points to record, we will provide an overview and then focus on the associated interaction points.

Well that totally makes sense. The project will use Ethereum right?
copper member

Activity: 253
copper member
Any news on the potential bounty?

Guidelines are still being finalized. Stay tuned in our social media channel for announcements regarding the bounty  Smiley

Hoping it would not be just simple tasks that bots will be prevalent.

No worries there. The team is carefully reviewing how to approach this.
Activity: 233

Guidelines are still being finalized. Stay tuned in our social media channel for announcements regarding the bounty  Smiley

Hoping it would not be just simple tasks that bots will be prevalent.
copper member

Activity: 233
copper member
Why some people treat Bitcoin a Ponzi scheme?
I think it’s because people have a hard time understanding how Bitcoin gets its value. It’s hard to grasp since it is not a tangible thing like gold and not backed by a government.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
Why some people treat Bitcoin a Ponzi scheme?
copper member
I want to know what you think, what affects the bitcoin price, so we can find out when to sell and buy bitcoin because now the bitcoin price drops again.
News is the biggest thing in the crypto world which affects the prices mostly, if there is a bad news the price will be dropped because people starts selling the coin, if there is a good news then the price starts rising because people started buying it blindly. That's how the prices go up and down.
Yeah you're right, it is all about the happenings in the crypto industry that affects its prices. What are the other reasons why bitcoin price ups and downs?
In my opinion, the law of supply and demand is applied to every commodity in the market be it gold, real estate, oil, and bitcoin all well as all other investment you can think of. When the demands for a specific good is high the price goes up and when the demands are low the price drop or fall as we are seeing presently in bitcoin. And there are so many factors that affect the demands for bitcoin, one of which is FUDS spreading the panicking news.
Activity: 83
I want to know what you think, what affects the bitcoin price, so we can find out when to sell and buy bitcoin because now the bitcoin price drops again.
News is the biggest thing in the crypto world which affects the prices mostly, if there is a bad news the price will be dropped because people starts selling the coin, if there is a good news then the price starts rising because people started buying it blindly. That's how the prices go up and down.
Yeah you're right, it is all about the happenings in the crypto industry that affects its prices. What are the other reasons why bitcoin price ups and downs?
copper member
Activity: 83
copper member
Hmmm..  I wonder if its good to invest in ICO in a bear market?

Personally, I don't see any issues with it, why not, good quality ICO's can achieve good results regardless of market conditions but raising funds is more difficult when there's a downtrend as well as potential ways to profit from them  Wink

You have a point though admin. I think we should invest only in the ICOs that are good projects with good teams. A good project with sustainable features is worth investing

Yes and you should take advantage while the market is in a downfall mode. I'd love to have a good ICO with a potential and good platforms just to assure that I'll have a good gain through it.
Pages:
Jump to: