Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Beyond Seen Screen - The missing link between video & content - page 51. (Read 4802 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
This project has a good concept and also a good goal, hopefully many will like the concept of this project so that the future of this project can successfully achieve its goal.
in order to achieve the goals of the project can quickly and successfully, I think we all have to participate in supporting the project with so I am sure the team will be more optimistic in bringing the projects to success.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
This project has a good concept and also a good goal, hopefully many will like the concept of this project so that the future of this project can successfully achieve its goal.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
How does this exactly work?

You can see and read the article above and you can see how good TIM works and see the platform, let alone this project is very unique I hope that many people who follow and good luck
Activity: 154
project Beyond Seen Screen with a very good platform and the supply is also very good with that would be many people who want to join in this project later, because now I see there are only a few people who have joined in the campaign signature

Thank you for your kind words Bimboy! Yes, we are working hard on the platform and we have updates coming out every now and then. We hope more people will see the potential in this project and join later on Smiley

Activity: 133
Merit: 5
project Beyond Seen Screen with a very good platform and the supply is also very good with that would be many people who want to join in this project later, because now I see there are only a few people who have joined in the campaign signature
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
I read this very interesting project. good luck dev

Thank you, if you have some more information. Feel free to shoot Smiley
Activity: 50
I read this very interesting project. good luck dev
One of our community members made a great video reviewing our project. Here is a shoutout to Kripto HR who made this awesome animations and review. Check it out below:

https://i.imgur.com/6Etoyxc.png
Hello, everyone!

Please be informed that the Filipino ANN Thread of Beyond Seen Screen is already live.

Please follow the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbeyond-seen-screen-ang-nawawalang-koneksyon-sa-pagitan-ng-video-at-nilalama-3330028

I wish Beyond Seen Screen all the best!

Thank you Periodik. We wish for the best to attract Filipino supporters and investors. If there is anything how we can help, just let us know in the Telegram group.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Follow us
At last something new and fresh, if this project will come to live and you will work with many producers and broadcasters then it can really shine (which I wish for you).
BTW what will be price for these tokens?

Hi Helsing, thank you for your support! Yea, we are putting a lot of effort to get more producers and broadcasters onboard.

For tokens, the ICO price will be 1 ETH = 10000 BSSX tokens
I think it is worth the price for your coins and I am sure will be many who join in your project. Hopefully, the projects can be smoothly and successfully.

Thank you for your kind words Allfirends88! Yes, we think that our token economics are the right match for this project. Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
Hello, everyone!

Please be informed that the Filipino ANN Thread of Beyond Seen Screen is already live.

Please follow the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbeyond-seen-screen-ang-nawawalang-koneksyon-sa-pagitan-ng-video-at-nilalama-3330028

I wish Beyond Seen Screen all the best!

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
At last something new and fresh, if this project will come to live and you will work with many producers and broadcasters then it can really shine (which I wish for you).

Hi Helsing, thank you for your support! Yea, we are putting a lot of effort to get more producers and broadcasters onboard.

I think it is worth the price for your coins and I am sure will be many who join in your project. Hopefully, the projects can be smoothly and successfully.

Wow you guys are on to something!  I will be watching closing and look forward to seeing developments/partnerships.  And I am extremely happy to see low hard cap for ICO...although I have a feeling you may hit that hard cap before any ICO happens.  Good luck with everything!

Thanks postrnutbag for your support! We are working hard to get more partnerships and development started a few years ago. Android application is already developed, so our hard cap is defined by the amount of money we need to achieve our roadmap, we don't need more than that. Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Activity: 8
Wow you guys are on to something!  I will be watching closing and look forward to seeing developments/partnerships.  And I am extremely happy to see low hard cap for ICO...although I have a feeling you may hit that hard cap before any ICO happens.  Good luck with everything!
I think it will be a big project, I look forward to it and wish your project great success in the future. then the problem of blockchain scalability is solved

Thank you for kind words! Yes, we are ready, and we have the confidence to make a big thing with beyond seen screen. For scalability we look closely what ethereum is doing with plasma, it might be a very interesting mechanism to use.
Activity: 95
It's good that there are white lists. Because sometimes advertising should not be blocked.
Pages:
Jump to: