Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 95. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
this project has a bright future . I really like the idea.Outstanding project Bitcoin Crown
Activity: 20
Activity: 30
I think this project has a bright future.  I wish good luck to the developers.Great team with great potential all the best team
Activity: 1
The best project i have ever seen, i hope it will reach the moon! Glad to participate in it.
Activity: 168
this project has the real potential on succeeding. along with its great offer, as of today's current technology when it comes on gaming, many gamers will benefit from its current and future projects to offer.
Activity: 11
this project has a bright future i sure its be great project
Activity: 5
Great project. I really like the idea. Great future and nice team.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
The BTCC Crowd sale will start the 15th of May and will run until the 31st of May. Bonuses up to 40 % can be taken advantage of! See http://www.bitcoincrowncoin.com/ for further info.
Activity: 43
this is a unique and interesting project, one should know about this project because it's a big project and has a ...
Good luck dev
Activity: 39
Outstanding project Bitcoin Crown is best coin
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
The Online game Industry is massive and Bitcoin Crown creates a utility token for this industry. Very promising project and will def be a part of it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1
This is a project with great prospects and opportunities
Activity: 280
incredible, games that use crypto platform that gives comfort to the users as well as provide ease of user access, hopefully more successful and triumphant
Activity: 280
The concept and idea behind this Is very innovative and will simplify the backbone of the gaming experience . This project has excellent team so i am confident that BTTC is the good project based on blockchain for gamer.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Let's show you are an experienced investor to feel the new platform and join this project. With this powerful team is definitely a successful project, and also many prizes await you.
I make sure you will get many rewards when joining this great project.
Activity: 28
It's really very grateful project, nice concepts,great team and support services, and smooth workstation.I love it.
Activity: 43
This is actually good since in this era.Great concept i realy like this peoject.Keep it up a good work devs team.
Activity: 93
interesting project  the full project is so cool  BTCC is a future of cryptocurrency wish you good luck the full team for a grest success project
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Should think about changing abbreviation of BTCC, as it looks like a rip off and cashing in on the Bircoin's abbreviation
Pages:
Jump to: