Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] BRONIX - Next Generation Investment Solution 🔥🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 955 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
The team works smoothly, and for every action it contains the answer, people will be hard to compete in this field,but you have to fight and will not stop at anything. We trust you. I'm sure you'll be happy!  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
What do you think about it? I see the prospects of your project, the presence of a strong team
Activity: 137
Merit: 0

Very like your idea and waiting for pre-ico!

will support the ico aswell!!
Activity: 9
Activity: 14
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Your idea is quite confusing we already have all these features while everybody is involve into blockchain tech than where is this 3rd party involved to make transaction. But how you can give guarantee for a stabe income which is really hard into this space.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Reserve Indonesian Translation

bitcointalk username : mesti1597
bitcointalk profile : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mesti1597-1153623
past work : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dYnl4iUxHh_jrP_Q09d-0HRNeA5sG-zNhoBZOvRrYTI/edit#gid=0
native language : INDONESIA
eth address : 0x57eF3C520bda06f73B492358afEA10139a4E8Fe4
email : [email protected]

Pm me if you interested.

Thanks !!
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 10

Welcome to Bronix
Unfold the Opportunities of the Next Generation Investment Solution

Bounty Program Coming Soon...

Whitepaper

What is Bronix?
Bronix offers a self-regulated and independent cryptocurrency investment platform ensuring highest degree of digital data confidentiality, security, transparency and easy interface for money transfers.The money can be transferred in real time irrespective of time, date and place. We tend to seek stable solutions in a financially fluctuating environment backed with the power of BLOCKCHAINS!!!

Pages:
Jump to: