Pages:
Author

Topic: "[ANN][PRE-ICO] BUZZSHOW – FULLY DEVELOPED REWARD BASED VIDEO SOCIAL NETWORK" - page 12. (Read 33581 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
BuzzShow’s concept of providing monetary benefits to all the parties involved is a refreshing step towards content. The main challenge is to convince users to come to their platform for consuming content and media.
That's right, we needed to have more people being convince to use this platform and start sharing videos and create quality content, then people that will also rewards those videos and start sharing it from any social media venues, the team are actively doing their best so the platform and the actual project will be more successful, the alpha test showed the potential of this project, looking forward for more progress and success.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
Hi, I would like to ask, why are all my goldies in the alpha gone? I just test to withdraw them to my eth account but now all the goldies are gone? its around 998,000 Goldies something, i have no way of getting them back since I think i will never go to my eth account. I think, your website should have a notification to stop this kind of deduction if it will not really transfer to your ETH wallet.
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
BuzzShow’s concept of providing monetary benefits to all the parties involved is a refreshing step towards content. The main challenge is to convince users to come to their platform for consuming content and media.
Activity: 129
Find our new user journey video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibeQ6fHFn04 Subscribe to our YouTube channel and sign up to BuzzShow for free via https://alpha.buzzshow.com
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I hope it will run according to the road map and as soon as possible listed on the stock exchange to be traded.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Alpha Release Update
Since the start of the alpha phase, 2200 users were verified and approved to access the BuzzShow platform for testing. Several updates have been released till date based on our development roadmap and feedback received from test users. The latest of the updates to the platform are listed below:

• Optimization of BuzzShow wallet transactions
  • Upgrade of the site/platform’s overall security
  • Enhancement of search results display
  • Optimization of platform’s notifications
  • Finally, the landing page was upgraded to reflect

For more please read fresh article: https://medium.com/buzzshow-blog/news-update-open-alpha-live-mainnet-migration-open-beta-scheduled-3b0f3f5a9f4e
Way to go team!

Further to over 2 months of closed testing, the team has decided to launch an open alpha release of the BuzzShow platform. The switch will take place on 1st October 2018 at 12:00 PM CET. The decision to have an open alpha phase prior to the open beta is to enable a simulation of the mainnet migration and assess the overall performance of the platform in a real-life situation. As soon as the open alpha is live, new users will be able to sign-up by visiting www.buzzshow.com while existing users can also sign-in to their accounts via the same link.

The actual switch to mainnet will take place before the end of Q4 2018 as initially scheduled. A specific launch date will be announced in coming days.
Activity: 182
great and wonderful project
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Any update on the project? Is the Closed alpha over?
No, we had some issues while deploying on mobile. As such, only a few alpha users have access. We want to fix the back-end issue and serve everyone.

I hope this platform will be successful in deploying their app. Time to earn decent amount for great content creators. This app needs to exhaust their marketing skills so the popularity will extend to even ordinary content creators that don't know about crypto. Youtube has a load of crap creators already.
Yes, you are right. Aggressive marketing is very important. We're commencing our Roadshows later this month (September) with the Dubai/Agora Group event where the team will be pitching to high net worth investors and VCs.
Wow, September promises to be more than this shaking of the sluggish, rotten summer months. With impatience I will wait for the development of events and the announcement of the exchange)))
No, we had some issues while deploying on mobile. As such, only a few alpha users have access. We want to fix the back-end issue and serve everyone.

I hope this platform will be successful in deploying their app. Time to earn decent amount for great content creators. This app needs to exhaust their marketing skills so the popularity will extend to even ordinary content creators that don't know about crypto. Youtube has a load of crap creators already.
Yes, you are right. Aggressive marketing is very important. We're commencing our Roadshows later this month (September) with the Dubai/Agora Group event where the team will be pitching to high net worth investors and VCs.
♦♣♥♠
when is an exchange available?
have been in your ICO for a long time but until now no exchange has been registered
You always say that until our product is finished and released, it indicates that there are 2020 exchanges available
Exchange listing is close by. We're working on a few.
It's wonderful, personally I'm looking forward to it. I'd like to see buzz on some big exchange. Is there information on what exchanges are you planning?

Sorry, I'm unable to disclose an exchange now. We will announce publicly when due.
OK no problem. Silence is gold. The most important thing is that the entrance to the exchange was announced and it pleases.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

have been in your ICO for a long time but until now no exchange has been registered
You always say that until our product is finished and released, it indicates that there are 2020 exchanges available
It's wonderful, personally I'm looking forward to it. I'd like to see buzz on some big exchange. Is there information on what exchanges are you planning?

Sorry, I'm unable to disclose an exchange now. We will announce publicly when due.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
♦♣♥♠
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
I am impressed by your team and your white paper is very professional. If you have a reward plan
I think I will participate and hold it until the end
Join the closed alpha. www.buzzshow.com
Activity: 61
I am impressed by your team and your white paper is very professional. If you have a reward plan
I think I will participate and hold it until the end
Pages:
Jump to: