Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE ICO] CINEMADROM-BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM. - page 3. (Read 6584 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 10
A good project, which provides the opportunity to create a movie that will be claimed by people. You can, for example, write a script and discuss it for further progress. Public discussion will provide an opportunity to make a good box office film.
Yes, everything is correct, this practice operates on the CINEMADROM platform, as well as discussing films after the show. Users ask questions to actors, directors, producers. The CINEMADROM project creates communication between the viewer and the cinema.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Wow, I didn’t think that there are so many problems with filmmakers. If your ecosystem and platform solves all these problems, then it will be a gift for all filmmakers.

How can I participate in your pre-sale? And when do you plan on listing on crypto exchanges?

To participate in the pre-sale of tokens LUMIERE, you must go to the project website and register on the White List.
Listing on the exchanges is planned immediately after the end of the ICO. Negotiations with the exchanges are already underway.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
Team Saturn
Saturn Network exchange has enabled automated token self listing across Ethereum & Ethereum Classic. Saturn Network is the first and only decentralized exchange that is able to operate on two blockchains simultaneously! We currently have over 126 tokens being actively traded.

We would love to see CINEMADROM trading on our platform! Just follow this guide to set yourself up:

https://forum.saturn.network/t/saturn-protocol-token-self-listing-guide/2005
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
A good project, which provides the opportunity to create a movie that will be claimed by people. You can, for example, write a script and discuss it for further progress. Public discussion will provide an opportunity to make a good box office film.
Activity: 9
Wow, I didn’t think that there are so many problems with filmmakers. If your ecosystem and platform solves all these problems, then it will be a gift for all filmmakers.

How can I participate in your pre-sale? And when do you plan on listing on crypto exchanges?
Hi, if I invest in a movie project, my investments are insured? And what is the minimum amount to invest in a movie?
Yes everything is correct. If you invest in film projects, then all your investments will be insured in full size with LUMIERE tokens. Now for investors at an early stage offers a bonus of 20%. This means that you already earn a profit immediately when you invest.
Minimum entrance to the film project - 1 ETH or 0.03 BTC.
Activity: 16
Hi, if I invest in a movie project, my investments are insured? And what is the minimum amount to invest in a movie?
An excellent blockchain project for filmmakers.
So now you can become a co-producer and participate in the production of the film?

Tell me when can mine your crypto coin?

At this stage, a private sale. Now you can take part in the private purchase of tokens or go to the white list. You can also participate in the financing of film projects and become a co-producer.
Activity: 14
An excellent blockchain project for filmmakers.
So now you can become a co-producer and participate in the production of the film?

Tell me when can mine your crypto coin?
RESERVE

!!! Merry Christmas !!!

WEBSITE    ANN THREAD RU     BOUNTY THREAD     WHITEPAPER     TWITTER     FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM    TELEGRAM    VK    LINKEDIN   FILM PROJEKTS

INTERNATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK of INDEPENDENT FILMMAKERS - CINEMADROM

Pages:
Jump to: