Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO] Citowise crypto wallet & business marketplace - page 2. (Read 2117 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 10
What different and advantages before your project and Utrust? They developing similar platform for merchants and apps for individuals as i know  Huh

I think this is the advantage of this project.
To facilitate users in payment operations, Citowise offers Citowise prepaid Debit Card services as an ideal solution for those who want to use their cryptocurrency to purchase anywhere in the world, quickly and without having to pay excessive conversion fees.

With which supplier you working? Visa or Mastercard? And show us lisence from them plese. Because we dont have working cards right now. But hundreds projects promised already and scammed us.

First of all, you can see that we are working in that direction and implementing new features on a regular basis:

• New blockchain protocols are added regularly in Citowise wallet
  • You already can buy a company remotely with us
  • You already can buy crypto for fiat directly in our wallet

At the moment negotiation with the suppliers is still in progress. By current progress and the achieved results you can clearly see that citowise company keeps its promise.

You are right, this project has fulfilled every promise he mentioned, I want you to be able to join this project and participate in promoting this project so that success can be achieved.
copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/citowise-ico-23035 🔥 . Congratulations!

Thanks a lot! Smiley
copper member
What different and advantages before your project and Utrust? They developing similar platform for merchants and apps for individuals as i know  Huh

To facilitate users in payment operations, Citowise offers Citowise prepaid Debit Card services as an ideal solution for those who want to use their cryptocurrency to purchase anywhere in the world, quickly and without having to pay excessive conversion fees.

With which supplier you working? Visa or Mastercard? And show us lisence from them plese. Because we dont have working cards right now. But hundreds projects promised already and scammed us.

First of all, you can see that we are working in that direction and implementing new features on a regular basis:

• New blockchain protocols are added regularly in Citowise wallet
  • You already can buy a company remotely with us
  • You already can buy crypto for fiat directly in our wallet

At the moment negotiation with the suppliers is still in progress. By current progress and the achieved results you can clearly see that citowise company keeps its promise.
copper member

Utrust team uses a different approach. Utrust is a hot wallet, meaning it stores information about a user's private key. Potentially that system could be hacked and funds of all users could be stolen. More than that we have a different set of services.
Activity: 252
It looks very impressive, hopefully it can be a unique and successful project, hopefully the team can promote this project better and attract many investors.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 280
Orient
it seems very interesting, projects like this have been many in the world, does this project have its own advantages? I hope you can succeed with your hard work.
Activity: 308

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
copper member
sounds promising, hopefully it can run according to the original plan and can be a very profitable project for investors, especially for teams that work hard and the ideas they develop.

We stick to the roadmap. You can track our progress and news here blog.citowise.com
Activity: 252
sounds promising, hopefully it can run according to the original plan and can be a very profitable project for investors, especially for teams that work hard and the ideas they develop.
copper member
Project that promises to provides crypto payments through common card is perfect, really, but sorry, I got one immodest question - we already have Monaco, TokenCard, TenX and a dozen of others - why we need another one?

Thank you for the sharp question.

First and foremost citowise company provides infrastructure for B2B. The wallet is a core product, however, with us, you can remotely open a company in compliant jurisdictions, use market place to find professionals in the crypto industry,  transfer fiat to crypto and vice versa

We started early, the citowise wallet is operational for almost a year and has very good reputation https://www.cryptocompare.com/wallets/#/overview
Another important aspect is that citowise has a cold wallet, meaning that we don't store any information about users including private keys. People can buy crypto and participate in ICOs directly in our application.  The wallet is also fully integrated with trazor and ledger, therefore, providing ultimate security for ICO participants.

Citowise is not just another wallet it is an ecosystem and crypto payments infrastructure that leads the whole industry forward
copper member
This is interesting project and it seems this cryptopayments infrastructure are very essential for every business companies. Where can we download your wallet? I love to try it and of course I want to recommend this to my business colleagues. Another question, are you already SEC regulated? I'm confident with the project with legalities of course and it seems your team is doing its best to accomplish the goals of this project.

Thank you for understanding and good feedback. You can find download links in the Announcement under the Crypto wallet title. At the moment we are fully compliant with EU and Estonian legislation. Documents for SEC regulations being prepared. We indeed are doing hard work providing people with a new era infrastructure.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
Project that promises to provides crypto payments through common card is perfect, really, but sorry, I got one immodest question - we already have Monaco, TokenCard, TenX and a dozen of others - why we need another one?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
This is interesting project and it seems this cryptopayments infrastructure are very essential for every business companies. Where can we download your wallet? I love to try it and of course I want to recommend this to my business colleagues. Another question, are you already SEC regulated? I'm confident with the project with legalities of course and it seems your team is doing its best to accomplish the goals of this project.
copper member
announcement!! NOW available! Citowise users can now buy Bitcoin and Ethereum using debit/credit cards or SEPA payments. more detail : https://blog.citowise.com/now-available-6dc7b519b791

This is a big milestone for citowise, check ico.ciotwise.com and of course, download our wallet
copper member
Citowise is launching an initiative for business globalization. Buying a company in a remote jurisdiction and finding a professional assistance to run it remotely will be available at the tip of a finger. This will reside costs of maintaining business overseas and will save time for globalization oriented entrepreneurs.

That is exactly what we are doing, Providing people new era B2B infrastructure
Activity: 588
announcement!! NOW available! Citowise users can now buy Bitcoin and Ethereum using debit/credit cards or SEPA payments. more detail : https://blog.citowise.com/now-available-6dc7b519b791
Activity: 2
Your project Citowise was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Citowise to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Activity: 280
Merit: 6
Citowise is launching an initiative for business globalization. Buying a company in a remote jurisdiction and finding a professional assistance to run it remotely will be available at the tip of a finger. This will reside costs of maintaining business overseas and will save time for globalization oriented entrepreneurs.
Pages:
Jump to: