Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ] - page 20. (Read 4471 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Do not miss the opportunity to be a permanent partner for the trading platform
Once you buy XCV token you are our partner and will receive monthly profits from the profits of the platform
Your platform
Your world

Your platform!
Your life!

Join now and become a permanent PARTNER
A new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by experienced traders.
Investors in (XCV) tokens in the ico stage are permanent partners in Xcov.com platform and will receive periodic profits consistently from the profits of the platform.

You will reach hardcap soon , good luck

Yup they reached the softcap

Project like Xcov must do . They are sharing profits with tokens holders, its the best investment my friend

I see that its for who missed Binance tokens

Xcov is better because they will send 55% of the platform's profits to the investors binance isnt doing that

Also Xcov tokens will trade with all the cryptocurrencies in the platform not to usdt btc and eth, this is will make its price risefast

Thanks inqex for reading alot about our project  Smiley

Im beleive in xcov project , i hope all investors and traders know about it
Once you buy XCV token you are our partner and will receive monthly profits from the profits of the platform
Your platform
Your world

Your platform!
Your life!

Investors in (XCV) tokens in the ico stage are permanent partners in Xcov.com platform and will receive periodic profits consistently from the profits of the platform.

Project like Xcov must do . They are sharing profits with tokens holders, its the best investment my friend

Xcov is better because they will send 55% of the platform's profits to the investors binance isnt doing that

Also Xcov tokens will trade with all the cryptocurrencies in the platform not to usdt btc and eth, this is will make its price risefast

copper member
Activity: 56
Your platform
Your world

Your platform!
Your life!

copper member
XCOV.COM

Your Platform! Your Life!
PRE-ICO IS LIVE

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by experienced traders.

Telegram : T.me/xcovcom
TrackIco.io Rate : 4.8/5 https://www.trackico.io/ico/xcov/

copper member
Your platform
Your world

Your platform!
Your life!

Your platform
Your world

Your platform!
Your life!

copper member
Your platform
Your world

Your platform!
Your life!

copper member
After the purchase by CoinPayments, what is the deadline for sending the tokens? Will it only be after the sale? Will it only accept payment with Crypt coins?

Tokens will be sent to all after the end of ico , for now we accept just Crypto : ETH BTC LTC and BCH
Thank you
copper member
XCOV.COM

PRE-ICO IS LIVE

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by experienced traders.

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
After the purchase by CoinPayments, what is the deadline for sending the tokens? Will it only be after the sale? Will it only accept payment with Crypt coins?
Your platform
Your world

Your platform!
Your life!

Your platform
Your world

Your platform!
Your life!

Your platform
Your world

Your platform!
Your life!

Your platform
Your world

Your platform!
Your life!

copper member
Your platform
Your world

Your platform!
Your life!

copper member
is there a Bonus?

1-June 1st Round 35% Bonus
15-June 2nd Round 25% Bonus
1-Jul 3rd Round 15% Bonus
copper member
how much the price ?
how many total ?

0.05 $
Max supply : 350,000,000
copper member
Your platform
Your world

PRE-ICO IS LIVE

copper member
Your platform
Your world
copper member
XCOV.COM

PRE-ICO IS LIVE

Pages:
Jump to: