Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] EBCoin Aims To Enhance International Shopping - page 2. (Read 1116 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Is this already live??
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
After the KYC verification is completed, you will get your tokens as you participated in our bounty program.
 KYC Announcement ◀️

🔑 ALL contributors who have participated in the EBCoin token sale events MUST proceed KYC to verify yourselves.

🔒 Primary Goals: Preventing identity theft, money laundering, terrorist financing and financial fraud.

📌 KYC Start Date: February 19, 2018 (05:00 UTC)
📌 KYC Close Date: March 2, 2018 (05:00 UTC)

🔗 KYC User Guide: https://www.ebcoin.io/docs/EBCoin_KYC_Guide_EN.pdf
Activity: 42
Hi, we will update the group asap when the people in Korea and China get back to work. Thank you for your patience.
Hi, the tokens are not sent yet. The team will make an announcement when they conduct the airdrop. Smiley
Hello! Please give us some time to wrap up the sale first, we still have to process KYCs. We will distribute tokens after that Smiley
It's currently 4am where he is. Please wait a little longer for him to reply you, thanks.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
If I understand correctly, then the tax issue refers to state regulation. This means that you will have to negotiate with the relevant ministries of different countries. Or is there another way to implement your system?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
the idea of the project is grandiose, now the return of VAT is associated with great difficulties and deadlines. plus an incomprehensible waiting time for this.
If you simplify this complex system - you expect success
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Hello! Does anyone have any idea on what price to expect when actual ICO starts? Thanks.
Hi, for bounty that's not related to airdrop, please contact the Bounty manager on bitcointalk. Thanks!
I suppose that the kyc verification will be done in the website in your profile right?
We have a spreadsheet that records the EBC amount that you have so dont worry about the tokens. (:
Hi, airdrop is a reward to our supporters in the channel in the form of our tokens. It's a sign of our appreciation but has already ended.
After Feb 13. The exact date will be communicated to our supporters soon.
when distribution of tokens will be and listing on exchanges? Sorry for question but I remeber date of 13 February
Token sale has already ended. We cannot guarantee the prices on other sale channels.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
I see that more than 4000 investors have joined this project. I will wait for the check of Kyc and listing on stock exchanges. You attracted a good amount of money. I see from your twitter that on Hitbtc you are already credited. https://twitter.com/EBCoinGlobal/status/958294628351881216
The bot was deleted as the airdrop has ended. If you have registered succesfully with the bot, the tokens will still be sent to you later.
Activity: 364
Merit: 20
Tell me, who participates in the company's bounty, will it be necessary to pass verification or is it only for investors?

https://twitter.com/EBCoinGlobal/status/963282657097297920
Pages:
Jump to: