Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥 - page 15. (Read 85332 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I noticed the high quality of social graphic design, which provides a well-constructed and comfortable user interface. This is convenient because it allows you to update only the range of your interests, and nothing superfluous.
summarize the mission so that you have a clear understanding of what the platform is. I'll start with the dual mission of developers: providing a wide range of innovative services to authors and publishers. Secondly, this is the desire to become the best platform among competitors, to go international and attract a large number of authors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I noticed the high quality of social graphic design, which provides a well-constructed and comfortable user interface. This is convenient because it allows you to update only the range of your interests, and nothing superfluous.
you will understand everything as soon as I tell you that the Italian project, which from a zero budget for marketing in several years has become one of the most promising social sites in Italy, has won many awards. He also entered the list of best and developing organizations.
well, the results of this startup are impressive. Not all such sites are perfect. Many have significant problems, the lack of a solution to which leads to a decrease in the number of participants on the platform, as well as a lack of faith for the developers of the authors.
I guess that this is mainly due to the relationship of the authors with the publishers who are trying to restrict access to the author of the content. I'll tell you right away, this will not happen here. This platform uses an innovative approach that is considered a pioneer. He uses blockchain technology as the basis for an editorial project, making it simultaneously accessible to independent authors and third-party publishers through the services offered by FidelityHouse.
you will understand everything as soon as I tell you that the Italian project, which from a zero budget for marketing in several years has become one of the most promising social sites in Italy, has won many awards. He also entered the list of best and developing organizations.
well, the results of this startup are impressive. Not all such sites are perfect. Many have significant problems, the lack of a solution to which leads to a decrease in the number of participants on the platform, as well as a lack of faith for the developers of the authors.
as an author, I will be very interested in this platform, as I publish high-quality and original content and, naturally, I would like it to be protected and licensed as much as possible.
here you will find your place. This is a great platform. strictly speaking, here you will be able to periodically update your interests, publish your content, on which views you can earn, and also become an integral part of a fun community!
I know, thanks for the invitation. Apparently, you appeared here much earlier than me. Tell me, how was the idea of this project born and what is its specific mission? After all, there are plenty of social sites everywhere, and it’s not always possible to figure out the purpose for which they were created.
as an author, I will be very interested in this platform, as I publish high-quality and original content and, naturally, I would like it to be protected and licensed as much as possible.
here you will find your place. This is a great platform. strictly speaking, here you will be able to periodically update your interests, publish your content, on which views you can earn, and also become an integral part of a fun community!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
FidelityHouse roadmap
FidelityHouse, the Italian social content network, launched a successful ICO, with a pre-sale that will start on 14 December 2018. For a winner ICO campaign is essential a clear roadmap, about the future steps of the project. FidelityHouse roadmap has a well-defined point and it’s to be an International platform, able to speak English and Spanish and to achieve ever more mobile users.
https://medium.com/fidelityhouse/fidelityhouse-roadmap-7d999c2c9996?fbclid=IwAR2FlkVkGIML4xThNp1qiWpesV1QopZRkNsW1fnlZo365vs74SAtlEMmjK4
Hey, guys. Does anybody knows about some interesting videos about fidelityhouse or maybe some interviews with team members? I would be very happy to look on these videos.
I know that there is interesting videos on their website about the project in general, but about interviews I don’t know anything. Maybe you need to check their medium channel.
Thank you for your advice. I think it will be really interesting. Besides, I like to read some articles about this industry. I hope I will find out more about this team.
Hey, guys. Does anybody knows about some interesting videos about fidelityhouse or maybe some interviews with team members? I would be very happy to look on these videos.
I know that there is interesting videos on their website about the project in general, but about interviews I don’t know anything. Maybe you need to check their medium channel.
Fidelityhouse is a perfect example of a perfect idea, innovational technologies and  talented team. I guess this project will be on top and I can’t find any minuses of this platform.
I think you are too optimistic. The project is really great, but I am sure that there will be some issues. I think managing intellectual property could be very hard for any company.
True, but I think fidelityhouse has enough resources to resolve all kind of controversies and disputes. Copyright infringement will be a problem that this platform will resolve as soon as possible.
I’m happy that you are sure about it. But I think if this platform will be international there will be a lot of problems. Each country has its own laws about intellectual property.
Maybe you are right about. I haven’t thought about it before. I guess now platform is based on Italian intellectual property laws. I am not sure that I am right. I think this question is little hard to answer.
Probably, developers could answer on this question in telegram ot other social media. I need to try because I want to know more. I like the idea, so I think about some sort of collaboration.
Fidelityhouse is a perfect example of a perfect idea, innovational technologies and  talented team. I guess this project will be on top and I can’t find any minuses of this platform.
I think you are too optimistic. The project is really great, but I am sure that there will be some issues. I think managing intellectual property could be very hard for any company.
True, but I think fidelityhouse has enough resources to resolve all kind of controversies and disputes. Copyright infringement will be a problem that this platform will resolve as soon as possible.
I’m happy that you are sure about it. But I think if this platform will be international there will be a lot of problems. Each country has its own laws about intellectual property.
Maybe you are right about. I haven’t thought about it before. I guess now platform is based on Italian intellectual property laws. I am not sure that I am right. I think this question is little hard to answer.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
Hello. I wonder how this idea was born. Did developers have some experience in this branch? Or was just an attempt to resolve some current problems? I really interested in some details.
I guess you need to reread the white paper. Of course, developers had serious experience in this branch. I can imagine how they could be involved in such project without background.
Maybe you are right. I just need to check more information about that. Probably, I need to spend more time reading the white paper but I’m not very familiar with some technical details.
I don’t think it will be very necessary for you. Sincerely, all needed information about the project. Developers created a system that will help and protect authors and their creations. An ecosystem that is based on blockchain technologies has a great future.
You are right. That’s why I guess this project will be popular all over the world and could bring a nice income to content authors. I really want to see Fidelityhouse success.
Hello. I wonder how this idea was born. Did developers have some experience in this branch? Or was just an attempt to resolve some current problems? I really interested in some details.
I guess you need to reread the white paper. Of course, developers had serious experience in this branch. I can imagine how they could be involved in such project without background.
Maybe you are right. I just need to check more information about that. Probably, I need to spend more time reading the white paper but I’m not very familiar with some technical details.
I don’t think it will be very necessary for you. Sincerely, all needed information about the project. Developers created a system that will help and protect authors and their creations. An ecosystem that is based on blockchain technologies has a great future.
Pages:
Jump to: