Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥 - page 64. (Read 85332 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I understand that the creators of this project want to focus on protecting the intellectual property of users and give them the opportunity to generate content freely and without any restrictions, right?

In a sense, yes, in fact, as far as I understand, this is not a new project, it is a continuation of the idea that the creators have been developing for 7 years already.
Is it real? Wow, I didn't know about that. So now they decided to enter the blockchain market with a ready-made solution? But why did they need it? Have they not been successful all this time?

They have achieved tremendous success in Italy, and now they want to spread their ideas to the whole world, and the blockchain is the most suitable platform for this, which will allow them to realize their ideas.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I understand that the creators of this project want to focus on protecting the intellectual property of users and give them the opportunity to generate content freely and without any restrictions, right?

In a sense, yes, in fact, as far as I understand, this is not a new project, it is a continuation of the idea that the creators have been developing for 7 years already.
Is it real? Wow, I didn't know about that. So now they decided to enter the blockchain market with a ready-made solution? But why did they need it? Have they not been successful all this time?

Activity: 168
Ok, it will change the media sphere, but how it will affect my personal money? Because you have sent no information about it
I supposed that you will understand that money will be paid for the content that will be created, the better content – the more money you will get!
Oh, now it is clear for me, may be there is some more information that I should know?
yeah, every single word is to the point in this video, you will understand and see the position of the team of developers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYU-seC-kek
Oh thanks, I will watch it with joy! Thank you one more time for your help. May I contact you if I have any further questions about the platform?
yeap, contact me at any time, I am always glad to help to participant of such a useful project
Ok, it will change the media sphere, but how it will affect my personal money? Because you have sent no information about it
I supposed that you will understand that money will be paid for the content that will be created, the better content – the more money you will get!
Oh, now it is clear for me, may be there is some more information that I should know?
yeah, every single word is to the point in this video, you will understand and see the position of the team of developers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYU-seC-kek
Oh thanks, I will watch it with joy! Thank you one more time for your help. May I contact you if I have any further questions about the platform?
Activity: 210
one of the advantages of fidelityhouse is the content AUTHORSHIP , which is about certification with time stamps and special licenses. What is the level of strength of this certification and license? how strong? what is the guarantee?
Think that special checks of previous publications should be carried out. I believe that the certificate should be issued for no more than six months, then there should be a re-confirmation
Activity: 372
Merit: 114
one of the advantages of fidelityhouse is the content AUTHORSHIP , which is about certification with time stamps and special licenses. What is the level of strength of this certification and license? how strong? what is the guarantee?
Hello, guys! I see that this thread is well-designed, but the concept of the platform is still greek for me and I ask you, those who already get on well with all information about project, to explain me what is this
Good day, I see that you are interested in this platform only because of beautiful pictures, it means that developers bet on right thing. This project will help you earn money for content you create
how did you send two messeges without 6 min prohibiton? Do you have a copper member account?
I don't know, it just happened, my computer lagged and then i see two messages sent. Well, you know sometimes something bad happens Smiley
Ok, lets skip it
 I think that there is nothing bad to become interested in the project only because of eye-catching pictures on the thread. Hmm, how is that, how can I earn on this platform?
FidelityHouse.com aims at becoming one of the main high quality content aggregation platforms in the world, changing world’s media and making it more customized, personalized and highly social.
Hello, guys! I see that this thread is well-designed, but the concept of the platform is still greek for me and I ask you, those who already get on well with all information about project, to explain me what is this
Good day, I see that you are interested in this platform only because of beautiful pictures, it means that developers bet on right thing. This project will help you earn money for content you create
how did you send two messeges without 6 min prohibiton? Do you have a copper member account?
I don't know, it just happened, my computer lagged and then i see two messages sent. Well, you know sometimes something bad happens Smiley
Ok, lets skip it
 I think that there is nothing bad to become interested in the project only because of eye-catching pictures on the thread. Hmm, how is that, how can I earn on this platform?
Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Monitoring plagiarism content offered by FidelityHouse Chain takes advantage of some of the best software on the market, combining results through proprietary algorithms to ensure the most reliable and accurate.
Pages:
Jump to: