Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FLUENCE – Decentralized encrypted data storage - page 2. (Read 4212 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
What does this offer that Sia does not ?

Sia, like Storj are low-level protocols for decentralized storage of files. Fluence is focused on structured data. Fluence implements a decentralized database that allows to execute queries and share access.
Activity: 44
What does this offer that Sia does not ?
Now this is interesting. Just like Storj but structured data?

Yes, this is the simplest explanation. Fluence also allows to manipulate data in any way: execute queries, share access, sell data.
Activity: 260
Merit: 102
Sia coin already exists and is a platform that is being updated regularly... *yawn*
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Now this is interesting. Just like Storj but structured data?
Folks,

We extremely appreciate your interest in our project as potential contributors. It is great to see how many people share our vision and believe in this project.

Fluence team decided to shift Pre-ICO that previously was scheduled for August 7.

The new start date: August 14
The new end date: September 4

Our team is hard at work, validating smart contract and completing all preparations to execute tokensale smoothly and transparently.
Activity: 504
7 more days pre ico will start, I really like your token supply, only 6 million tokens. But unfortunately there is no campaign program here. Hopefully pre ico will be able to reach the target. Good luck  Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Any bounties in the Project?

Currently no bounty program

Why?
Bounty program will greatly assist the development of this project
I've found a project with the same concept, but this project sounds good, I wait for your update, good luck
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
How do you enable availability of data in any moment?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
also waitting for bounty program and keep watch
Activity: 476

Hopefully this project quickly updated ,, so there are bounty facebook and twitter  Grin
Because I want to join this project .. to spread this project through the media facebook and twitter .. good luck this project

Probably, we'll be ready to offer some bounties when the main crowdsale is happening.
Ok! We will wait!
Activity: 448
yeah, you must have a bounty program so that your project will be advertise all over,, having a bounty program is one way to make your project successful

Hopefully this project quickly updated ,, so there are bounty facebook and twitter  Grin
Because I want to join this project .. to spread this project through the media facebook and twitter .. good luck this project

Probably, we'll be ready to offer some bounties when the main crowdsale is happening.
Activity: 1050

interesting, like byteball but encrypted?

No. It is better to understand Fluence as Storj for structured data. We're building decentralized network for storing structured data and execute queries.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
I want to reserve for indonesian translation if you need it
Activity: 630
Merit: 350
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
i like encryption!!! but i do it on my computer without the help of anyone or anything
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
interesting, like byteball but encrypted?
Pages:
Jump to: