Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Global Crypto Bank ICO - Crypto card accepted all over the world - page 3. (Read 3001 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I get an error message about security, may be this is a project not be good  Undecided
Activity: 45
Hi Dev,
i would suggest that you translate your double opt-in email and also that you translate thank you page after subscribing on your site as your goal are probably investors from different countries.

I like it, nice project with best team and idea!

I will invert

Thansk Dev!

Thank you!
Activity: 56
Hi Dev,
i would suggest that you translate your double opt-in email and also that you translate thank you page after subscribing on your site as your goal are probably investors from different countries.

I like it, nice project with best team and idea!

I will invert

Thansk Dev!
i have invest Global Crypto Bank ICO. good company.
Thank you for the support of the project.
Activity: 81
i have invest Global Crypto Bank ICO. good company.
Activity: 12
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
the are a lots of akin project in the payment market,but which is your advantage?

We create our own payment system with a bank card, which will be accepted by all ATMs and POS terminals of the world working with MasterCard and VISA systems !
but what u can make sure that it would be accepted by all ATMs and POS terminals of the world?
maybe they could copy your project and do it by themselves.
the are a lots of akin project in the payment market,but which is your advantage?

We create our own payment system with a bank card, which will be accepted by all ATMs and POS terminals of the world working with MasterCard and VISA systems !
Activity: 162
this is a greats project with profesional team..i hope success and always support,goodluck
Thank you! We will be glad to see you among our investors.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Good project banking system.I hope success!! Grin
Activity: 182
this is a greats project with profesional team..i hope success and always support,goodluck
good project banking system, i guess ico price is quiet expensive,
Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 18
good project banking system, i guess ico price is quiet expensive,
Full support to the campaign. This will surely change the banking system👍🏻
We also think so Smiley Thank you!
Is this one, namely Global Crypto Bank project, could change the banking system? I have to find more details about the ICO before investing money.
Hello!Check out our Whitepeper, there is detailed information. If additional questions arise, we will gladly answer them.
http://globalbank.io/docs/WP_v5.3.pdf
Activity: 23
Full support to the campaign. This will surely change the banking system👍🏻
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
i will suport with bounty campaign
reserved for more updates about Global Crypto Bank ICO. good luck everyone Smiley

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: