Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🔥🔥HAZEIAN 🔥🔥 THE FUTURE OF DECENTRALISED TRADE 🔥 - page 4. (Read 766 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'm glad to see this project, I will keep watching it! And look forward to the arrival of May 9th! I want to invest in it and join the bounty program! Expect the bounty to come soon!

Hi WL082746, thank you for the support. We will release details of our bounty program shortly.
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
I'm glad to see this project, I will keep watching it! And look forward to the arrival of May 9th! I want to invest in it and join the bounty program! Expect the bounty to come soon!
copper member
Activity: 33
White paper is worthy of attention. But I would like to know more about the team. Rumble on the social networks, see what the developers are breathing.

Colleague. Usually they write about the team in white paper. But, the information about the team is present and quite detailed. Click on the link to the website, and there is a section - Team.

Thanks for you interest! If you need anymore information just let us know.
copper member
Activity: 33
White paper is worthy of attention. But I would like to know more about the team. Rumble on the social networks, see what the developers are breathing.

Thanks for your interest! We have detailed team information in the white paper and website and some of our team members are planning on writing a series of blog posts about their background and work very soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253

Colleague. Usually they write about the team in white paper. But, the information about the team is present and quite detailed. Click on the link to the website, and there is a section - Team.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added the Hazeian ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Hazeian. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Activity: 1
I am a developer at Hazeian and happy to answer any technical questions about the project.
Activity: 1
I'm Tracy, the community manager here at Hazeian. I will be available on all our social channels to provide help and answer questions!
Activity: 2
This is Alex, one of the developers at Hazeian. If you have any questions or comments about the crowdsale I will be happy to answer them!
Pages:
Jump to: