Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Herby - Blockchain-based platform for the legal marijuana market - page 3. (Read 1837 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 10
hey dev any bounty campaign or airdrop ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
So what is the interest for an international investor to participate in your token sale? As I see, this token is planned to be integrated in the canadian and american (united states) markets.

Our token will be integrated into the markets of any countries where the sale and use of cannabis is legalized. Thanks to these markets and the current advancement of the industry, the token will grow steadily.

In addition, HBY will be freely available on any crypto exchange, which makes it attractive to international investors.

Thanks
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
So what is the interest for an international investor to participate in your token sale? As I see, this token is planned to be integrated in the canadian and american (united states) markets.
We have had contacts with some production of marijuana?

Yes, we already have preliminary agreements with companies that produce cannabis.

In addition, from January 1, 2018 in California, the permission to use marijuana for recreational purposes comes into force.
This will provide a fivefold increase in the market and will attract new SMB members into the process, and we will gladly join them to our partner network.
Activity: 8
ok. I correctly understood that you want connect all participant of legal marijuana market and let them use Herby tokens? How they will use tokens? 

Sure.
They will use tokens in mutual settlements. And also take them as a means of payment from customers.
We have had contacts with some production of marijuana?
Cool! Where would I be able to use Herby tokens?

You can use them at any point of sale of our affiliate network.
Or sell it on the stock exchange.

Thanks
Activity: 2
Cool! Where would I be able to use Herby tokens?
I didn't understand why you did a pm to me Angry

Never mind, I just sent you a link to ANN Thread
Activity: 71
I didn't understand why you did a pm to me Angry
ok. I correctly understood that you want connect all participant of legal marijuana market and let them use Herby tokens? How they will use tokens? 

Sure.
They will use tokens in mutual settlements. And also take them as a means of payment from customers.
so, will buy the token when people start dump this token in the market,
to make the value of the token in a good price ?

We reduce the risks of primary investors. We will always be able to exchange the token for the finished product in our partner network. The lowest threshold is 500HBY = 1 ounce.
We are confident that the token will grow and that in the future 1 ounce will be equal to 1 HBY
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
so, will buy the token when people start dump this token in the market,
to make the value of the token in a good price ?

STABILITY OF HBY TOKEN

By investing in production companies, we will be able to maintain a minimum equivalent token value at all points of the Herby network

If the value of the token on the exchange decreases, this will increase the additional demand and will contribute to the stability of the token.
Hi! Perfect idea is so tasty! Grin
When you will start selling tokens for waitlist?

For whitelists, the sale of tokens will begin on November 20 by special invitations.
http://herby.money/
Creation of Herby-card as a universal means of payment
worldwide?
visa?master?

From the beginning, it will be cards tied to virtual wallets of token holders. They can be used at all sales points of the Herbie affiliate network. Next, we plan to install special ATMs for replenishment of virtual wallets.
Hi! Perfect idea is so tasty! Grin
When you will start selling tokens for waitlist?
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
http://herby.money/
Creation of Herby-card as a universal means of payment
worldwide?
visa?master?
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
it's a sensitive project
i want know the 'legal marijuana' will be abuse?  it may be quite happened.
good luck for your project
cannabis  Grin
It's certainly very cool  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: