Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE - ICO] IDA - Digitize real assets on the IDA platform - page 2. (Read 1152 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 1
This is an innovative and strong campany! A wonderful project with a promising future! I am sure that the company will take a leading place in this wrold! I recommend everyone to look its road map and future!
Activity: 378
I am sure this project will be successful especially with good concepts and goals, of course there will be no doubt for the participants and investors to join, let's look forward to the development of this project. Hopefully, everything will run smoothly in accordance with the expectations awaited.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
IDA has a 2-tiered asset structure. The $MRT (Material Resource Token) are issued to 3rd parties for any real asset or equity stake, following authorization. The $IDA token prompts growth in the ecosystem and is used for circulation across the platform.
The main thing is not to stop and move step by step to the goal !!! I wish you to be proud of the project you are doing at the end of your trip !!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
let's support this project, so that later many investors who are interested and their sales can be achieved with maximum results because in my opinion it is a shame also that a good project must fail its future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
#JOIN & #Proof of authentication
 Bounty Campaign (video)
Bitcointalk username: krm4700
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/krm4700-979759            
Telegram username: @canocan2147
ETH address : 0x498e4b2e6d8b6B6F76c87A617E02a460eEd746Ed      
video link:    

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFlgZDR7qHs
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be6aEz1m_tI   
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

a new project with an investment theme if it's not wrong, bro? if viewed from the concept the IDA project is very interesting and should be followed by its development. oh yes, the private salad lasted until when huh, bro? and for the pre-sale and ico schedule when? thank you
we look forward to the development for this project, hopefully all will run smoothly and be successful, with the concept and good goals of this project will certainly be many who are interested in success for the future of this project.
Activity: 202

a new project with an investment theme if it's not wrong, bro? if viewed from the concept the IDA project is very interesting and should be followed by its development. oh yes, the private salad lasted until when huh, bro? and for the pre-sale and ico schedule when? thank you
IDA has been one of quite popular project. We have been allowing it's promotions by the team in our groups for months. Great project and a great team behind this project.
copper member
Activity: 217
Merit: 0
Ida.im project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COIN PRICES                          ICOs                                  News

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
Here you write. "At present, financial capital remains the main engine of global economic growth, but this paradigm will be overcome by a ripening digital economy." But, the digital economy is on its own, and finances are on their own. I do not know about you, but our state does not recognize cryptocurrency and this means that enterprises can only be calculated through Fiat, the population can also be calculated only through Fiat.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I believe that this project will definitely be a success! A very promising idea of a great project and a strong team.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
I think it is better for developers to focus on building and developing the platform, so that the blockchain can be released soon. If the product has been launched, there is no doubt and can attract the community to join.
This project deserves my attention. The idea, the competence of the team, the results achieved, partnerships. All this suggests that this project has a great future.
Activity: 140
Anonymous warrior
Why IDA hired scammer to promote it?
I'm giving you a warning, you're slandering a man who's not a scamer

yes! We can give them an accuse too. They are slandering a man who didnt even do anything. They are just insecure and want merits LOL!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
I can say, IDA's wp is one of the long whitepapers that I've seen here. It means, they really put effort in giving us information about the project. Good luck IDA!

yes! We can give them an accuse too. They are slandering a man who didnt even do anything. They are just insecure and want merits LOL!

He needs to dig more about that person before accusing him of that.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
User matale0 trying to give an explain, Why The offcial annoucement posted by user with case Opened scam accusation against Pitcheum selfdrop and SunX ICO  (See trust on main account). Of course that would be suspicious, also warning. who is the actor behind project and how far is the project going.
copper member
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
For Bounty Issue Contact @Maria1996
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Activity: 140
Anonymous warrior
Why don't you answer from your main account? Op has history promoting scams so Obviously, people will think he promotes only scams or he doesn't care about promoting scam ICOS.
[/quote]

I disagree with your judgement, The bounty manager has no intention of promoting scam project besides he was scammed by the management itself. Without knowing that project was a scam.
Just because he posted once a scam ICO?  and you really think he is a scammer person?. You should give concrete evidence.
Pages:
Jump to: