Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]💙 LANGPIE💙 - Online-translation platform based on blockchain - page 11. (Read 2868 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Activity: 154
In general, how can I be sure that this will work stably?
It all depends on a good Internet connection, which is not everywhere.
I do not even know a place where the Internet does not work today. I think it is in the remotest parts of the world.
You are very much mistaken, there are so many places on earth without the possibility of connecting with the Internet.
But you did not consider another problem related to the Internet.
What is this problem?
Stations do not withstand the load. Have you ever tried to update Twitter in the middle of Times Square?
In many crowded places, the load on the network is very large, and you will not be able to use this service.
Well, I do not think that this service will be useful in crowded places. I think he has a slightly different task. For example tourism.
and in general in many places there is a wi-fi, I do not think that this is a big problem. Wink
Maybe you're right, let's see how the platform will evolve Smiley
We will see, I wish good luck to the developers Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Pff
What's the point? What is different from Google translator?
The fact that this service is paid.
LOL Grin Grin
Actually, no. These are completely different things
Well, what is their difference?
Google interpreter works by a certain algorithm. This is an automated service, the quality of translation is not very high quality. Here you communicate with a real person. Which in real time translates all that you need.
It will come out incredibly expensive, I believe.
Why should I need a Langpie?
For example, if you have a business meeting with partners from other countries. And you need to communicate with them in real time. This is one of the use cases.
But why do not I just hire a real translator? LOL
You will spend much more time on it and it will cost more. It's much easier to use the application on your phone. Just a couple of clicks and everything is ready to go.
But I will be sure that my translator has sufficient knowledge. What can not I say about a person from some application.
You can see the rating of any translator, his experience and feedback. What is the problem?
Activity: 588
I do not even know a place where the Internet does not work today. I think it is in the remotest parts of the world.
You are very much mistaken, there are so many places on earth without the possibility of connecting with the Internet.
What is this problem?
Stations do not withstand the load. Have you ever tried to update Twitter in the middle of Times Square?
In many crowded places, the load on the network is very large, and you will not be able to use this service.
Well, I do not think that this service will be useful in crowded places. I think he has a slightly different task. For example tourism.
and in general in many places there is a wi-fi, I do not think that this is a big problem. Wink
Maybe you're right, let's see how the platform will evolve Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Pff
LOL Grin Grin
Google interpreter works by a certain algorithm. This is an automated service, the quality of translation is not very high quality. Here you communicate with a real person. Which in real time translates all that you need.
For example, if you have a business meeting with partners from other countries. And you need to communicate with them in real time. This is one of the use cases.
You will spend much more time on it and it will cost more. It's much easier to use the application on your phone. Just a couple of clicks and everything is ready to go.
But I will be sure that my translator has sufficient knowledge. What can not I say about a person from some application.
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
'm waiting for more details and information in near future
What is this problem?
Pff
LOL Grin Grin
What is this problem?
Pff
LOL Grin Grin
What is this problem?
Pff
LOL Grin Grin
Pff
LOL Grin Grin
Pff
LOL Grin Grin
Pff
LOL Grin Grin
Pff
LOL Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: