Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoneyTree ~ A New Social/Economic World | Airdrop - page 2. (Read 4607 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
I sent my first message about 5 days ago, but still have not received the promised tokens. Please explain what is the problem? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
i have been post about four days go, but not get the token. how is it dev?
Activity: 70
signed up and created my post  yesterday havn't received anything yet/ . still best of luck to team and project
Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
today i received my tree tokens. but i am surprised that I got only 50 tokens. whereas in the information page, it says lot of tokens in airdrop. Dev, could you please explain this?

Airdrop

Create your Genesis Post

50 Free Tree tokens for your genesis post.  Submit your first post for the MoneyTree platform and receive 50 Tree tokens.  Once MoneyTree beta is released posts will be uploaded and visible.

Just read, you receive 50 tokens for 1 post (your first post in platform or as it is called by dev genesis post)

Our Pre ICO started today so we have suspended the Airdrop for a few days. But if you contribute to the ICO you have a chance to win up to 10,000 MoneyTree tokens every week. More info on the website.
Also, we have over 5,000 people who have responded that we have to send tokens to, so once we get that first group done we will open the Airdrop again.

Now just wait to receive more according to what is stipulated by the team. All received 50 tokens (at least most participants, some say they did not receive anything).  Grin
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Airdrop distribution seems already started, hopefully i get my token soon. I can see those who already receive their airdrop starting to trade through etherdelta with highest price. If 1 eth is 300 TREE then each token should be worth 0.003334 eth/each.
Activity: 57
I also received 50 tokens.
Not so much, but it was given away for free so thanks anyway!
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
today i received my tree tokens. but i am surprised that I got only 50 tokens. whereas in the information page, it says lot of tokens in airdrop. Dev, could you please explain this?
Activity: 196
When this airdrop is coming?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
ever received?
I'm done and I have to do something?
Activity: 406
I'm using Win7 and Firefox 55.0.3. After going to your website there is a problem like this. Please, check it
Activity: 378
Hello! Do you have a bounty campaign for the social networks?
Activity: 434
thank dev i have receive token.but token TREE when list on exchange?
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Here I come! Again!
I just received 50 tree token from total supply of 95m
If I exchanged it to ED will it cover gas fee? Huh

Thank you BTW dev
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
We have started sending the MoneyTree tokens out to all 5,000 of you who gave us your genesis post. Thanks so much!
It was great to get all the posts for our new platform.
You can continue to support us via our Pre ICO now live.
https://www.moneytree.social/

MoneyTree team

Activity: 34
How did you guys join the AirDrop? I can't seem to find it on the webpage...

Our Pre ICO started today so we have suspended the Airdrop for a few days. But if you contribute to the ICO you have a chance to win up to 10,000 MoneyTree tokens every week. More info on the website.
Also, we have over 5,000 people who have responded that we have to send tokens to, so once we get that first group done we will open the Airdrop again.
Activity: 378
Like it,join to Airdrops

How you did it, friend? I don't see form to participate!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
How to join?

The link for airdrop is not working properly there is some loading problem on that page or maybe it has been over now. Now you have to have buy this token from ICO which is open now.
Activity: 18
Like it,join to Airdrops
Activity: 196
joined the airdrop. Waiting for receiving. Thank you!
Activity: 273
How did you guys join the AirDrop? I can't seem to find it on the webpage...
Pages:
Jump to: