Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 25. (Read 91702 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The only thing I did not understand was how the guys would prepare legal documents. Prostitution in some countries is simply prohibited with consideration of ALL possible forms. There's no loophole in the law

Perhaps, there are documents on the company registration?

Maybe they want to register a company in a country where prostitution is allowed to avoid problems with the law as much as possible?

They should not have any problems with the law

Looking at what country in question
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The only thing I did not understand was how the guys would prepare legal documents. Prostitution in some countries is simply prohibited with consideration of ALL possible forms. There's no loophole in the law

Maybe they want to register a company in a country where prostitution is allowed to avoid problems with the law as much as possible?

Believe me, if the authorities want you to have problems with the law, they will find a way
Activity: 126

They should not have any problems with the law

This is so obvious that it does not need to be published in the roadmap
Today invested in Lust

Apparently, today you were the only investor

I wanted to feel important for the project

Each investment is significant. Without investors there will be no project

This is understandable, but nevertheless, I would like this strip to move to the right

Boy, we all want that. And developers want this more than anyone else

Developers especially want this
Activity: 121

Today invested in Lust

This is understandable, but nevertheless, I would like this strip to move to the right

Boy, we all want that. And developers want this more than anyone else
Today invested in Lust

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
TO THOSE OF YOU NOT LOGGED ON INTO BITCOINTALK, 85% OF THE PROFILE YOU SEE CHATTING WITH EACH OTHER ON THIS THREAD HAS A NEGATIVE TRUST, THAT MEANS ITS BEEN DEEM A PROFILE UTILIZED FOR SCAM AND SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED. YOU HAVE TO BE LOGGED ON IN OTHER TO SEE THE RED NEGATIVE TRUST, SO PLZ DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS CONVERSATION BTW ACCOUNTS, THAT MIGHT CREATE AN ILLUSION THAT THEIR IS INTEREST IN THIS ICO. 65-70% OF THE POST ON THIS THREAD IS ORCHESTRATED BY SOMEONE USING STOLEN ACCOUNTS TO CHAT BTW DIFFERENT ACCOUNT. THE PROOF IS ON A THREAD BELOW THIS BANNER.  DO A DILIGENT RESEARCH BEFORE YOU WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Save your money because you are going to be fleeced.

Proof:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lust-ico-is-a-scam-2077842

The thread view count is fake, there is not that much interest in this ico, it's just fake accts chatting with each other to boost up the page number. hopefully, potential investors will visit the thread under the poster and make educative guess
 Be wise, there is a reason the active accts all have negative trust. And it's the same accts chatting with themselves Stolen/ bought accts. the proof is under the banner.

A picture is worth more than a thousand words. Their original post till one of the admin acct was discovered as fake

Today invested in Lust

Today invested in Lust

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
TO THOSE OF YOU NOT LOGGED ON INTO BITCOINTALK, 85% OF THE PROFILE YOU SEE CHATTING WITH EACH OTHER ON THIS THREAD HAS A NEGATIVE TRUST, THAT MEANS ITS BEEN DEEM A PROFILE UTILIZED FOR SCAM AND SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED. YOU HAVE TO BE LOGGED ON IN OTHER TO SEE THE RED NEGATIVE TRUST, SO PLZ DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS CONVERSATION BTW ACCOUNTS, THAT MIGHT CREATE AN ILLUSION THAT THEIR IS INTEREST IN THIS ICO. 65-70% OF THE POST ON THIS THREAD IS ORCHESTRATED BY SOMEONE USING STOLEN ACCOUNTS TO CHAT BTW DIFFERENT ACCOUNT. THE PROOF IS ON A THREAD BELOW THIS BANNER.  DO A DILIGENT RESEARCH BEFORE YOU WASTE YOUR MONEY.

https://previews.123rf.com/images/roxanabalint/roxanabalint1403/roxanabalint140300199/26705790-Scam-fraud-and-fake-grunge-rubber-stamps-on-white-Stock-Vector.jpg

Proof:

The thread view count is fake, there is not that much interest in this ico, it's just fake accts chatting with each other to boost up the page number. hopefully, potential investors will visit the thread under the poster and make educative guess
 Be wise, there is a reason the active accts all have negative trust. And it's the same accts chatting with themselves Stolen/ bought accts. the proof is under the banner.

http://i.imgur.com/da6p7PM.png

http://i.imgur.com/3F6FBeG.png

A picture is worth more than a thousand words. Their original post till one of the admin acct was discovered as fake
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

Proof:

Activity: 121
Today invested in Lust

Your efforts are invisible

Investments less than 6 ETH are not reflected in the scale
Today invested in Lust

By the way, there is one familiar girl who is really engaged in prostitution (I expect a lot of jokes about this). So, she says that if the crypto currency is really so useful, as they say about it, then many girls will switch to it.

No jokes. The opinion of the girls is very important here

What I was talking about. Girls are already beginning to move to crypto currency, this is a real revolution of the industry

I'm not sure about the revolution, but this is a definite step forward

If everything is properly done. If there are errors in the project, this can turn out very bad for customers

What can be done wrong here?

Proper positioning is necessary, away from crime. Simple philistines can regard Lust as something dangerous, which is not really true

The application can really pose a threat to pimps

Oh, come on. Pimps can also use this application, they just do not need to spend money on protecting girls

Yes this is true. I do not think that Lust eliminates pimps
Pages:
Jump to: