Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 32. (Read 91712 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
I've invested couple of ETH. Good luck, guys!
How did you know about this project?
You mean, from which web-sites and apps?
Yep. I would like to know how is bounty works
What is it?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Yep. I would like to know how is bounty works
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
How much is it in dollars?
More than $50k
Don't think it is a significant in general picture
One forth. anyway, devs already collected more by single investors
And is it bad?
I understand this project as selling sexual services using crypto currency. This all has a legal basis?
There was an information about in OP
More than $50k
Don't think it is a significant in general picture
One forth. anyway, devs already collected more by single investors
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
TO THOSE OF YOU NOT LOGGED ON INTO BITCOINTALK, 85% OF THE PROFILE YOU SEE CHATTING WITH EACH OTHER ON THIS THREAD HAS A NEGATIVE TRUST, THAT MEANS ITS BEEN DEEM A PROFILE UTILIZED FOR SCAM AND SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED. YOU HAVE TO BE LOGGED ON IN OTHER TO SEE THE RED NEGATIVE TRUST, SO PLZ DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS CONVERSATION BTW ACCOUNTS, THAT MIGHT CREATE AN ILLUSION THAT THEIR IS INTEREST IN THIS ICO. 65-70% OF THE POST ON THIS THREAD IS ORCHESTRATED BY SOMEONE USING STOLEN ACCOUNTS TO CHAT BTW DIFFERENT ACCOUNT. THE PROOF IS ON A THREAD BELOW THIS BANNER.  DO A DILIGENT RESEARCH BEFORE YOU WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Save your money because you are going to be fleeced.

Proof:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lust-ico-is-a-scam-2077842

The thread view count is fake, there is not that much interest in this ico, it's just fake accts chatting with each other to boost up the page number. hopefully, potential investors will visit the thread under the poster and make educative guess
 Be wise, there is a reason the active accts all have negative trust. And it's the same accts chatting with themselves Stolen/ bought accts. the proof is under the banner.

A picture is worth more than a thousand words. Their original post till one of the admin acct was discovered as fake
But what if I have a significant capital for the investing?
Do you have it?
Let's say, I have about 15 ETH. Defiantly I haven't that much, but let's say I do have
Okay, and you think, there will be different situation?
Why not? It would be more 25% of the crowdfunded tokens
And so what? You bought your tokens, wait when they'll going to grow up
Activity: 193
I understand this project as selling sexual services using crypto currency. This all has a legal basis?
Do you have it?
Let's say, I have about 15 ETH. Defiantly I haven't that much, but let's say I do have
Why not? It would be more 25% of the crowdfunded tokens
Activity: 65
Merit: 7
Reviewing low-investment Bitcoin opportunities!
Since the bot spam posts are continuing, gonna push this warning post as well:
TO THOSE OF YOU NOT LOGGED ON INTO BITCOINTALK, 85% OF THE PROFILE YOU SEE CHATTING WITH EACH OTHER ON THIS THREAD HAS A NEGATIVE TRUST, THAT MEANS ITS BEEN DEEM A PROFILE UTILIZED FOR SCAM AND SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED. YOU HAVE TO BE LOGGED ON IN OTHER TO SEE THE RED NEGATIVE TRUST, SO PLZ DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS CONVERSATION BTW ACCOUNTS, THAT MIGHT CREATE AN ILLUSION THAT THEIR IS INTEREST IN THIS ICO. 65-70% OF THE POST ON THIS THREAD IS ORCHESTRATED BY SOMEONE USING STOLEN ACCOUNTS TO CHAT BTW DIFFERENT ACCOUNT. THE PROOF IS ON A THREAD BELOW THIS BANNER.  DO A DILIGENT RESEARCH BEFORE YOU WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Save your money because you are going to be fleeced.

Proof:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lust-ico-is-a-scam-2077842

The thread view count is fake, there is not that much interest in this ico, it's just fake accts chatting with each other to boost up the page number. hopefully, potential investors will visit the thread under the poster and make educative guess
 Be wise, there is a reason the active accts all have negative trust. And it's the same accts chatting with themselves Stolen/ bought accts. the proof is under the banner.

A picture is worth more than a thousand words. Their original post till one of the admin acct was discovered as fake

How long will the bots continue chatting until they realize that this scam will not work anymore?
Do you have it?
Do you have it?
Do you have it?
Pages:
Jump to: