Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 207. (Read 37416 times)

oXo
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I just invested in Lust, but this did not affect the scale in any way. Why?

How much did you invest? I hope this is not a secret?

3 ETH. It is important?

Here is the answer. 1% on the scale of Lust is approximately 6 ETH
Activity: 226

3 ETH. It is important?
oXo

Activity: 226
Activity: 221
By the way, what will happen to the platform in case if the crypto currency is legalized?

I think it will just work in countries with permitted prostitution

What about China? Now there is no ICO

I thought that only ICO campaigns are banned there. Using crypto currency in China is allowed, is not it?

The Chinese market is now almost completely closed, because they banned the exchange of real money for the crypto currency. In short, Lust will bypass China's side

It turns out, in China this application is irrelevant. But after all, now, Chinese investors will invest in other projects, since their own are banned

Yes, it seems to me that other projects have only benefited from this decision. On the other hand, it leaves us, investors, without a significant share of profits
oXo
By the way, what will happen to the platform in case if the crypto currency is legalized?

I thought that only ICO campaigns are banned there. Using crypto currency in China is allowed, is not it?

The Chinese market is now almost completely closed, because they banned the exchange of real money for the crypto currency. In short, Lust will bypass China's side

It turns out, in China this application is irrelevant. But after all, now, Chinese investors will invest in other projects, since their own are banned
Activity: 278
Merit: 250

oXo

oXo
Honestly, as a potential investor, I would like to know more about where to invest. So far, the entire project seems to me promising, but risky. I can not exactly determine.
Well, do not be so unfounded considering the supercomputer an unrealistic project. This is the future of all technologies, and in general - the development of the Internet and computers have led to the possibility of the emergence of such services
You think, it is going to have a technological effects?

In this area of business - definitely. I personally invested in the project a certain amount.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Honestly, as a potential investor, I would like to know more about where to invest. So far, the entire project seems to me promising, but risky. I can not exactly determine.

It seems to me that all the risks and opportunities are indicated in white paper
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
Well, do not be so unfounded considering the supercomputer an unrealistic project. This is the future of all technologies, and in general - the development of the Internet and computers have led to the possibility of the emergence of such services
Yes. It will defiantly. It is such an elder sort of business and good represnter of people's progress
Activity: 140
Activity: 551
Activity: 210
What is really good about this project is that it is not torn away from real life. A supercomputer is good, but so far unrealistic, the gaming industry - I have enough games without decentralization. This sphere is really not embraced by progress. I think that you can make good money on it.
Activity: 140
Activity: 770
By the way, we must not forget that Asian markets have their own specifics. Half of the countries of Asia still have no Internet, not to mention such high-tech solutions. I'm not sure that somewhere in the outback of India or Laos such a platform will be popular.
But we sure, our platform will be especially popular " somewhere in the outback of India or Laos"
Why? It's sort of middle of nowhere
We are not counting any country as a middle of nowhere. But in some countries like the ones you wrote about there is more tolerance to the prostitution
That's nice, but how will you broadcast about your platform in so far places?
In simple way: internet is almost everywhere, so there will not be any problem with that
Well, those people probably won't be available to pay by the cryptocurrency, will they?
So now it is a question of cryptomization of people,huh?
By the way, we must not forget that Asian markets have their own specifics. Half of the countries of Asia still have no Internet, not to mention such high-tech solutions. I'm not sure that somewhere in the outback of India or Laos such a platform will be popular.
But we sure, our platform will be especially popular " somewhere in the outback of India or Laos"
We are not counting any country as a middle of nowhere. But in some countries like the ones you wrote about there is more tolerance to the prostitution
That's nice, but how will you broadcast about your platform in so far places?
In simple way: internet is almost everywhere, so there will not be any problem with that
Jump to: