Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 216. (Read 37416 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
You going to regulate this system by selling the tokens and using it as an actual currency,yes? By the way, I would better at how is it exactly working. When you going to have guides or something like that?
Activity: 160
Hey, devs!
how about this.
instead of trying to make money off this if you really care about the safety of the workers.
maybe your team should be writing to your governments to get legal brothels and a sex worker registry up and running.
like they have in Australia. there will always be street walkers but it helps curb human trafficking and underage prostitution and violence

This is not a common solution. In some countries, prostitution will be prohibited ALWAYS. And nothing can be done about this. For example, Muslim countries will never officially be allowed to do this. They have the status of women much lower, not to mention the status of a prostitute
Okay, I've gotten your position
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Ok, nice idea. Which countries do you support?
All of them. Even more we already have translation teams for Russian, Hindi, Spanish, Chinese languages   
Hey, devs!
how about this.
instead of trying to make money off this if you really care about the safety of the workers.
maybe your team should be writing to your governments to get legal brothels and a sex worker registry up and running.
like they have in Australia. there will always be street walkers but it helps curb human trafficking and underage prostitution and violence

This is not a common solution. In some countries, prostitution will be prohibited ALWAYS. And nothing can be done about this. For example, Muslim countries will never officially be allowed to do this. They have the status of women much lower, not to mention the status of a prostitute
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
Ok, nice idea. Which countries do you support?
Activity: 160
Hey, devs!
how about this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Thailand and Japan are perfect for your initial campaign. On your road map you write: "Join more than 8000 partners" and "10,000 satisfied customer" for the month of February 2018. Those are very ambitious numbers for any startup and especially in such a short period of time. Hope to see this project succeed. good luck!
What's your problem?
First of all, will my investments be repaid quickly?
Lmao, you haven't really understood how you'll get a profit. You won't get repaid. You'll get your money from selling tokens when it will be in the highest price
No, I mean, how quickly are you planning to grow up the token's price
Suddenly, we don't have a magic staff to increase the token's price. But we are predicting quick growth after launching
Only that one? Is there any other pike in your plans?
It is out our abilities. We are not soothsayers
Activity: 176
What's your problem?
Lmao, you haven't really understood how you'll get a profit. You won't get repaid. You'll get your money from selling tokens when it will be in the highest price
Suddenly, we don't have a magic staff to increase the token's price. But we are predicting quick growth after launching
Only that one? Is there any other pike in your plans?
What's your problem?
What's your problem?
What's your problem?
What's your problem?
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
I have some question about technical part of this ICO. Are the developers here?
What are you exactly asking for?
Are you the developer?
No, I'm not. But may be I can help you
Are you the developer?
sex for bitcoins- interesing Grin
There is not only bitcoins, as I've got this
Activity: 153
The bounties for this project is really interesting, and also the requirement is neat and easy to follow.
Jump to: