Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 70. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Has anyone heard the information that they signed a contract with a German company? I want to participate!
Yes? No, but when did this happen? I bought a few thousand tokens last month, I've been waiting for news!
I can not exactly tell you this, I did not see the official statement, but it is possible that the company's capitalization will grow very fast in price, like the price of tokens!
Now it's time to collect coins in the portfolio and wait for rapid growth?
It turns out so, you need to wait for the official confirmation of the news!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Really very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Why did you decide that? There are a lot of competitors in the direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Well, maybe you're right. The variant with development and the truth seems very promising, let's hope that everything will turn out! Good luck!
And I hope that my expectations will be justified!
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Wow, great project! Tell me please, and who has already entered a large amount?
Yes, last month I invested a considerable amount, I'm just sure of a good result!
Yes? And why did you decide to invest in this project?
Everything is quite simple, I see a huge potential for development, I think that in six months or a year the idea can develop very much, especially with such a team!
Well, you convinced me, I will participate!
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I heard about the project from my friend, he praised him so much that I decided to find him! Tell me, is it really so well done?
Yes, the project is really very promising!
And where can I buy tokens?
To be honest, I can not find out for myself, I probably can be found on the stock exchange, by the way they say that the price of tokens can grow strongly in the coming days!
Activity: 336
Has anyone heard the information that they signed a contract with a German company? I want to participate!
Yes? No, but when did this happen? I bought a few thousand tokens last month, I've been waiting for news!
I can not exactly tell you this, I did not see the official statement, but it is possible that the company's capitalization will grow very fast in price, like the price of tokens!
Now it's time to collect coins in the portfolio and wait for rapid growth?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi! I’ve got a question about the screenshot  of “Accuracy settings”.
The 2 girls Kim 19 and Sofia 21 seem familiar to me.
Where did you take their photos from, eh? Smiley
Activity: 686
Really very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Well, maybe you're right. The variant with development and the truth seems very promising, let's hope that everything will turn out! Good luck!
Yes, last month I invested a considerable amount, I'm just sure of a good result!
Everything is quite simple, I see a huge potential for development, I think that in six months or a year the idea can develop very much, especially with such a team!
Activity: 532
I heard about the project from my friend, he praised him so much that I decided to find him! Tell me, is it really so well done?
And where can I buy tokens?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
Activity: 686
Activity: 532
Activity: 308
Pages:
Jump to: