Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🔥Quizando.io - Solving Influencer Revenue Generation. Forever 🔥 - page 2. (Read 814 times)

copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 2
This project is looking promising to me, Can you tell me how many tokens are available? When will be the tokens distributed?

Hi John,

For the ICO or total supply?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0

Hey, I have the right to know everything about the development of your project, what updates have been carried out recently, how many investors you have, as well as I would like to see a complete list of partners!!!
copper member
Activity: 140
Their solution is to use a quiz (live) platform to monetise. Working product with over 10,000 users thus demonstrating the ability as well as the demand.
Activity: 2
In your Terms&conditions you mentioned that no Malta laws and no government approval are applicable, but how it corresponds with new Maltese blockchain legislation (e.g. the Virtual finance assets act)?
I m not lawyer but you should find independent auditor to check your WP and obtain preliminary state approval in accordance with that new law if you want to stay on a white legal side
copper member
Activity: 123
Gamification have become the miracle cure all pill of this era. The problem they are trying to solve is smaller influencers find it difficult to monetise their followers.
Activity: 85
This project is looking promising to me, Can you tell me how many tokens are available? When will be the tokens distributed?
Activity: 63
This is one interesting project, and also there are many bounties available at the present, but still I'll be waiting for info regarding the signature campaign.
copper member
Activity: 51
This ICO that has all the required elements to become a success story. Good luck to the Quizando team and its expert advisers!
copper member

Get ready London... Quizando is coming!

That's right this week Quizando will be in London town, at the massive World Blockchain Forum, in Old Billingsgate, City of London from the 4th - 6th September spreading the good word of what Quizando will be doing in the world in the coming months.

Whether you are an influencer, investor or just an awesome person who wants to learn more get in touch, and set up a meeting with one of our team!

Simply drop an email with your availability, any time between Monday 4th Sept - Thursday 7th sept to [email protected] and one of our team will get in touch to schedule a meeting!

See you soon London!
Activity: 83
What is the vision and mission of this quizando project?
Activity: 64
I am a big fan of your project, hope it will succeed and there will be some great ICO
copper member
The idea is interesting but we have seen a lot of project faile in the field and their ICOs didn't go well. Good luck anyway.

The difference is this project is already succeding, because it already exists!

https://www.quizando.com is our live MVP and already has 10K players!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The idea is interesting but we have seen a lot of project faile in the field and their ICOs didn't go well. Good luck anyway.
copper member
Activity: 98
The strategy and stated goals are easy achievable because of an experienced and capable team that is aiming to disrupt the way social media influencers monetize their followings.
copper member
Activity: 196
It's already a viable and rewarding business model and as stated in their white paper, the ICO fundraise will be used to further enhance and promote the platform to a greater audience utilizing influencers, referrals and partnerships.
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
A good concept, I like what you want to do, what is the further task of the token, how much is the initial price to purchase it?
copper member
The networking effects and mass appeal for fun products will generate followings and attract influencers, willing to use Quizando to boost and expand their own social media following and subscribers.
copper member
Entertainment appeals to every one, and quizzes and games are part of the social fabric, made available by Quizando in a digital form for the masses.
Pages:
Jump to: