Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] ReMeChain Buyer-Suppliers Ecosystem - page 2. (Read 1402 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi!
You write that it is difficult to gather information about metal suppliers and buyers. Make a base for you. Have you already collected this information?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Oh, I think this project will help a lot to my business. 100% will support it. Thank you, guys and good luck Smiley
Thanks, Oleg!
We are glad to help people Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Oh, I think this project will help a lot to my business. 100% will support it. Thank you, guys and good luck Smiley
It was made to support the Buyer-Suppliers relationship? Every kind of goods?

It was made to support Buyer-Suppliers relationship for the safe and secure trading of secondary metals. In the future we plan to expand on the other raw materials markets.
Activity: 181
It was made to support the Buyer-Suppliers relationship? Every kind of goods?
if i don't missunderstand, this is a metals market? or coin about metals?
it seems be an interested project, i like to follow the progress, good luck in the future

It's both) Remechain is a global marketplace for the safe and secure trading of secondary metals on the basis of blockchain technology. iRMC token (our token) is issued on the basis of
Ethereum blockchain by ERC-20 standard. So to buy our tokens any participant must have an Ethereum wallet with ETH (cryptocurrency).
Thank you)
What's new in your platform?

1. Single information space with an open, reliable data about all market participants, including name and location, the proposed volume of material of a certain type and price. All this necessary information is accumulated on the Remechain platform and is easily accessible.
2.Open data on transaction history of participants.
3. Remechain platform allows you to instantly learn about the demand and availability of materials anywhere in the world, therefore you can effectively plan production, predict the development of the market in different regions and always have up-to-date information on prices and opportunities for cooperation.
4. With Remechain, the entry to the global secondary recycling market is simplified to registering on the platform and filling out the member profile, where the proposed amount of material, price and other data required to interact with potential partners is reflected. This is a new market format, transparent and open, based on the quality of the services provided and the materials supplied.
Hello!
Which wallet should I use to buy iRMC tokens?

Hi) iRMC is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token. Token holders can easily store and manage their iRMC tokens using existing Ethereum clients, including the official Ethereum wallet, Mist, Parity, MyEtherWallet.com.
Activity: 42
What's new in your platform?
Hello!
Which wallet should I use to buy iRMC tokens?
Activity: 28
Finally something of my interest.
Of course)
20% bonus if you invest on Pre-ICO
5% bonus for joining our Whitelist
Also we have referral program: for each investor referred by you, you get 10% from the sum of their investment.
Bonus program for investors who are planning to invest solid amount: with investments from 15 thousand dollars bonus - 5%, from 100 thousand dollars - 10%, from 250 thousand - 15%. 
Any bonuses? Grin
Hi!
When will it be possible to have a profit by iRMC tokens?

Hi, profit can be obtained by several ways: 1. After completion of ICO (25.02.2018) the tokens will be purchased from investors at the market price. 2. Proportionate to the redemption of tokens after ICO - the number of tokens on exchanges will be reduced, and the price of the available ones will go up. 3. The platform will run on many world markets and generates a good profit. So, token holder can get a profit after a few months after purchasing tokens, but the maximum profit will be achieved by the holders of tokens after the launch of the platform.
Activity: 16
Hi!
When will it be possible to have a profit by iRMC tokens?
What is the minimum i can invest? And how can i invest?

There is no minimum, you can invest any sum that is higher than the commission of the Ethereum system (~ 0,0001). To invest you need to create a wallet. Here is a detailed instruction on how to do that: https://remechain.io/Purchase_eng.pdf

What is the minimum i can invest? And how can i invest?
Hello!
Will iRMC tokens be available on exchanges after the Pre-ICO/ICO?

Hello! Yes, the list of exchanges on which we plan to trade: hitBTC, Yobit, Bitrex.
And if i don't want to wait for several years, when at the earliest can i get profit?

The profit can be obtained by several ways: 1. After completion of ICO (25.02.2018) the tokens will be purchased from investors at the market price. 2. Proportionate to the redemption of tokens after ICO - the number of tokens on exchanges will be reduced, and the price of the available ones will go up. 3. The platform will run on many world markets and generates a good profit. So, token holder can get a profit after a few months after purchasing tokens, but the maximum profit will be achieved by the holders of tokens after the launch of the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: