Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO Started] MEXC ▶︎ Real Products ▶︎ USD6.8b Industry ▶︎ Save Lives - page 16. (Read 2993 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
if I get the token how do I know my token is safe and secure?

You create your ethereum wallet. Then it will give you the private key, you have to save that private key. If the private key is loss, then we cannot do anything to help you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
So which country using this product? Is it legal?

if you are referring to our medical equipment then yes it is legal and is used constantly by EMTs and paramedics world wide. You can refer to our whitepapers to learn more on 31 of our products with 6 patent-pending

That's really good question and Im happy that the dev answered it as they can. Glad to know that this is legit because many are interested about it and willing to join.

Thank you for your interest.

These products have saved thousands of lives, as early critical care is important. The issue is, the EMS industry in control by a few, and they charged excessively for the items.

That's why our founder invented the products, as he found that the products and ineffective, and yet, expensive.
He developed the products to bring the cost of EMS cheaper for the whole world.

Be with us. Join us to liberate this EMS industry.
Buy MEXC. Save lives.

yes indeed your project is very necessary and promising for society.
I will be happy to support its development, good luck to developers and founders
im confused about utility token. what is it actually?

MEXC and MX are both ERC20-base tokens, which mean they run/hosted on Ethereum Platform. So, each is a cryptocurrency, but a simplified one, and defined by the smart contract.

Do read the smart contract to know more.

Grin Cheesy

Activity: 23
is there any mobile application for mexc?

I think there is no mobile application.
Do you guys have any step on how to get whitelisted??

Hi.

You may contact our personnel support https://mexc.life to whitelist your Ether address and Bitcoin don't need to be whitelisted Smiley.

Hope it helps.

i just about to ask the same question tho. thanks for the responds! it sure helped me a lot.
I like the idea of this ICO. I hope this ICO will run smoothly!

i know right! very interesting yeah? well we must not missed it!
hey what exactly is this EMS industry be? i saw everywhere u were saying about 'saving lives'. what exactly project is this?
my uncle is interested in this ico.
why shud i recommend him buy this ico?

Hello.

The buyers of the MEXC Tokens during this ICO benefit from the low price offerings of the tokens, which they can trade later in the marketplace either at participating exchangers or with EMS players in the industry through MX P2P Exchanger. Furthermore, by purchasing MEXC token, you're helping to liberate, democratise the EMS industry. As we all know in that industry, the prices are too expensive as they are not base on any economic models.
With MEXC, we can help save lives by reducing the cost of EMS products and services.

Do check our website for our whitepaper ya: https://mexc.life

thanks! i will make sure my uncle know about this ico n definitely will encourage him to invest in this awesome ico! thanks again!
Activity: 10
after reading the whitepaper I'm very confident about this ICO!
Activity: 30
very good ico but im curious what happend to this businnes if the ico is ended? what if the amount is not raised according to the plan? curious cat over here hehe 

After the ICO has ended, the MEXC Tokens can only be purchased from the participating exchangers, or MEXC buyers who purchased during the ICO period, through M P2P Exchanger. As our EMS products and services are priced in M , the EMS industry players can use the M P2P Exchanger to convert the MEXC Tokens to Mx tokens prior to purchasing our products and services. This is the answer about the amount not raised

This project is based on real business, so business would run as it is.
Only MEXC token holders are gonna enjoy huge benefits from the low price, as well as voting rights, and the privilege of shares as the company goes public, among a few.
But the main idea is to reduce the price of EMS products and services. We do hope that people join us to give early critical care at its best, and together, we save lives.
Activity: 10
hello, can i know the hard cap for this ico? Huh
very good ico! i hope this ico will make a big impact for medical industry Grin Grin
Activity: 119
Merit: 2
Succes Is Not Final, Failure Is Not Fatal
Why would anyone pick your products if that requires the extra step of buying tokens first? Sounds cumbersome.

why would anyone buy anything ?
1. because it solves their problem
2. because the price is more competitive than available products
3. because of no choice, u have to buy from that party, they hold the patent
4. because its the best available now n proven

so if u have this, u add another step of buying tokens, would u still buy ?
i would, cumbersome or not

HECK, i will buy any product using ANY TOKEN if i can get a discounted price.
and i will buy the product using the token when the product is the best in the market.

HECK, if mercedes benz use a crypto-token as an extra step for you to buy their cars & get a discounted price---> every merc fans would buy the merc tokens!!!
so yeah, any people in their right mind would buy the best EMS products using the MEXC tokens.

Activity: 42

Hello.

The buyers of the MEXC Tokens during this ICO benefit from the low price offerings of the tokens, which they can trade later in the marketplace either at participating exchangers or with EMS players in the industry through MX P2P Exchanger. Furthermore, by purchasing MEXC token, you're helping to liberate, democratise the EMS industry. As we all know in that industry, the prices are too expensive as they are not base on any economic models.
With MEXC, we can help save lives by reducing the cost of EMS products and services.

Do check our website for our whitepaper ya: https://mexc.life
Activity: 4
Why would anyone pick your products if that requires the extra step of buying tokens first? Sounds cumbersome.

why would anyone buy anything ?
1. because it solves their problem
2. because the price is more competitive than available products
3. because of no choice, u have to buy from that party, they hold the patent
4. because its the best available now n proven

so if u have this, u add another step of buying tokens, would u still buy ?
i would, cumbersome or not
Activity: 59
Activity: 24

once you create your etherwallet, you do have your own private key, you need to keep the private key safely and the token will be secure Smiley
Activity: 11
Activity: 42
Heard that you have sent your white paper to McAfee! I hope it goes well. Best of luck guys

Yup! We are excited too Smiley!

Thanks for your support and do check join our bounty program at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-mexc-ico-real-products-usd68b-industry-save-lives-2896037

Join our telegram group too! :
1. MEXC Community: https://t.me/mexclife
2. MEXC Bounty Program: https://t.me/mexc_bounty
Pages:
Jump to: