Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][Pre-ICO Started]Mavro - the first decentralized platform for MLM systems✅ - page 34. (Read 51110 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Project didn't looks like pyramid this time. So what is all about?
Activity: 42
what is the price of tokens at ico ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
MLM do you mean multi level marketing? who registered first will get more profit, is that so? and you call this is flagship, because something that flagship of course is very premium, will there be bounty campaign for your project this dev? because I like something premium
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
First decentralized MLM system based on Blockchain
how to invest?
Wait till the start of ICO. ICO will start in 4 days.
Developers, tell me. Will you cooperate with other projects?

Sure we are, but we can't announce it right now. Stay with us with for more updates!
Activity: 52
I really like the concept that you have, decentralized investment, it will be very useful to choose the right investment and be a clever investment, I am very interested in further development, good luck with this project
Activity: 43
this is my first time hear about MLM system on blockchain. is this same with referral program?

It's kinda looks like a referral program but not the same. You can find out more information in our whitepaper
And even participate in our referal program. Just register here https://mavro.org/ and get your referral link.
I like the concept of this project. it proves that this project has a high progress. so, this project is so promising.

Thanks we are working hard on our project.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Developers, tell me. Will you cooperate with other projects?
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
this is my first time hear about MLM system on blockchain. is this same with referral program?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I like the concept of this project. it proves that this project has a high progress. so, this project is so promising.
It's very heartfelt, how would a decentralized platform for MLM be? By presenting so people can imagine that MLM is somewhat centralized, that only a few people get initial privations and only when the pyramid has larger bases that people are invited to join, MLM is something old, unethical and not lucrative. Russians love projects like that. Wink

MAVRO will empower entrepreneurs, businesses, and investors to work together seamlessly on an integrated ecosystem.
We intend to offer users the ability to invest into the global multi-level marketing industry, through a cryptocurrency token powered by the Ethereum token network.
Mavro users can access the tools necessary to succeed in their MLM venture without having to spend thousands of dollars on legal security and financial protection.
Activity: 43
Hm, interesting. Nothing is similar with the previous MMM. I like
Is it how the thread looks like for you? Try to refresh the page. Let me know if it's wouldn't work for you.
This is a well-planned project. Any plans for bounty devs?

The bounty is in development now, but it will be posted really soon. Stay tuned for more updates!
Activity: 42
This is a well-planned project. Any plans for bounty devs?
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added Mavro ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Mavro. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAw
Pages:
Jump to: