Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🔹 Stockus 🔹First Smart Stock Exchange Platform For Trading - page 2. (Read 2300 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Stockus is an Ethereum-based platform

may i know more about how to make this token on my ether ?ticker or symbol and also decimal

the trading platform is very nice,its similar like stock market
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
At 21-00 GMT all positions will be closed and the final top players will be announced. According  this the prize fund of the tournament will be distributed. The result  will also be announced on our official page in the Stockus Community.
Within an hour, STT tokens will be credited to your Token Account. You will see them in your Portfolio. You can use tokens in the game or store them before the ICO.
Activity: 392
I discovered Stockus today and I took time to read the whitepaper because I want to learn new things, widen my horizon and expend my trading from cryptocurrencies to stock market as well. I am new in this world and I think Stockus platform is great for beginners like me. So called Amateur tournaments would be perfect for me.

But now I have second thoughts because developers don't answer any questions here. I don't even know if they have account on bitcointalk. Bounty manager created this thread and that's it.
There is a post in Facebook group by the CEO from few days ago but that's not enough. Pre-ICO is staring in 2 days, I will wait few more days if the team becomes more responsive.

yes it's a bit suspect this project seems rock solid but the team not,Some news from them would more than welcome.
I just do not understand this indifference from the team. It's not even indifference, but lack of initiative. After all, by this they instill in us doubts
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
I discovered Stockus today and I took time to read the whitepaper because I want to learn new things, widen my horizon and expend my trading from cryptocurrencies to stock market as well. I am new in this world and I think Stockus platform is great for beginners like me. So called Amateur tournaments would be perfect for me.

But now I have second thoughts because developers don't answer any questions here. I don't even know if they have account on bitcointalk. Bounty manager created this thread and that's it.
There is a post in Facebook group by the CEO from few days ago but that's not enough. Pre-ICO is staring in 2 days, I will wait few more days if the team becomes more responsive.

yes it's a bit suspect this project seems rock solid but the team not,Some news from them would more than welcome.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
This project seems very interesting.
12 millions tokens ( if i understand the whitepaper).

There IS already a delay because the ico should be during décember.
And lack of communication on this thread
I am happy that these delays will not affect the further development! I think that all this is temporary! Hoping for the best

Yes hopefully it's a temporary delay, yes I am hoping fingers crossed this issue resolved soon and get the best solution. always smooth for this project. Hopefully the target in accordance with the desired
Activity: 72
Merit: 16
THE THING GO SKRAAA
I'm confused, in this ANN it says that price for first 0.5 million STT is 1 ETH = 2000 STT so 1 STT = 0.0005 ETH.
In the whitepaper it says the price for first 0.5 million STT is 0.20 USD.
Two different prices and one is fixed to fiat and the other one is in ETH. Huh
Activity: 1302
Merit: 128
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

I am happy that these delays will not affect the further development! I think that all this is temporary! Hoping for the best

Yes, I think so, I hope this delay does not affect. Hopefully, this is just temporary, ya better we see the development of this project. and we wait for the latest information from the team.
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
PRE-ICO STARTS IN 2 DAYS !

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Hello , i just saw your website and i have a question.
Why your advisors dont announce or inform anything about stockus on their linkedin profile?
Activity: 420
Merit: 103

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Hello everybody. Very promising project I wish fast  success of your project on pre-ICO,  I will support you! good of luck! hope for the successful ICO
I see this project is indeed a nice project. with the world's first trading platform at blockchain, this project also uses platform technology blockchain based on smartcontract with the ethereum.
best wishes for a successful project ...
I also want to join these kind words! I wish the team great success! Continue to please us with your deeds, and we will continue to support you Wink
Activity: 392
Interesting project! I'm interested in watching this! I will follow and follow the news on social networks, there are many interesting things
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I would say their predictions are strongly involved with financial markets!
Activity: 649
Merit: 257

Activity: 140
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
Brokerage commission is a big story to tell, if you don't find the broker with transparency to offer, you will loose a lot of money, not to mention that you will loose interest for trading for a long time. STOCKUS is something worth to invest in it, since they will offer transparency and will bring the trading to the next level, due to blockchain technology. Smart contract, smart project!
Activity: 140
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
We have to understand that times are changing now, and the blockchain platform has a huge word to say here. Being able to use Stockus to freely trade asset and trade with virtual cap is a great opportunity for both parts, investors as game players all over the world. And the importance of segment of audience is very important in trading. It can influence the game even from the Token Sales.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
maybe i can give my opinion
they ( i mean the team ) just announced about their project on this forum.
just that ,all about the project , like update and another event just focus on their SocMed or telegram.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
This thread is rather silent, the devs are not taking the time to update it with news. However, they seem to be active in the Telegram group.
Pages:
Jump to: