Pages:
Author

Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life. - page 6. (Read 4203 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I saw in the service thread that the admin is hiring team members for Superplay. Pretty sure this is a good start to improving the project via having members for the  ICO. I have also applied for community manager hoping to get accepted here.

Expanding the team to get additional talent on board is important but also extremely difficult these days as there are tons of ICOs on the outlook for developers and all types of talent for blockchain businesses.
Superpay is a big project that gives community a new business model in the payment market. They need more professional members to their team to manage a big crowd of investors.

Another mobile payment which is commonly found in the existing market. Finding the best team needs some serious funds and if they have this then probably they can be competitive with the existing mobile payment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
What is so uniqie in your project?
not necessarily have a unique idea. You can attract increased security or a simple interface. This is what I expect from the team, above all a high level of security
You it is absolute the right, I am solidary with you. Often it isn't even necessary to invent something unique, it is enough to take other interesting project at which not everything is smooth, to slightly transform his idea and the concept, to make the beautiful interface and to add several additional functions drawing attention.
Activity: 154
not necessarily have a unique idea. You can attract increased security or a simple interface. This is what I expect from the team, above all a high level of security
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
A very interesting project, which is good for all of us here. I hope they will also be able to maintain the high security since the payment.
I agree to that bud. This is realy a wonderful project and also has a great potential to give huge profit to ico investors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
As I understand, the developer already has ready-made versions of the product? I do not understand why the collections are going so slowly.
Yes, with the ready-made versions of the product, they can earn more interest from the people to get invested in the project, you just need to wait, that's all.
Activity: 38
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
A very interesting project, which is good for all of us here. I hope they will also be able to maintain the high security since the payment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I see this as a good project and it will attract lots of investors and ico enthusiast to invest in this project because of the nature of the project. It's looking a good prospect.

Yes, this will surely attracts many investors to invest in this project, I really hope that this project will have many supporters and investors in the near future.

To attract more investors I think they should change their quote saying it's the most popular mobile payment when in fact it's not that yet popular. I believe that it will be popular in the future but accepting the fact where they are now is a good start in establishing their name.
This project has great potential. The features are mind blowing and will really enhance the user experience. The SPV system is definitely worth looking for. Moreover the tipping feature is also good for earning rewards.
Superpay will really make mobile payments much more easier which will be indeed be proffered by several good investors as well as several good users. This platform will really have a huge traffic ahead so i don't think that investors will hesitate in investing into this project.
Not always like this. Sometimes you need to think carefully before investing in a project. It is necessary to look not only white paper or road map, but also it is desirable to read reviews about the project.
Activity: 224
I saw in the service thread that the admin is hiring team members for Superplay. Pretty sure this is a good start to improving the project via having members for the  ICO. I have also applied for community manager hoping to get accepted here.

Expanding the team to get additional talent on board is important but also extremely difficult these days as there are tons of ICOs on the outlook for developers and all types of talent for blockchain businesses.
Superpay is a big project that gives community a new business model in the payment market. They need more professional members to their team to manage a big crowd of investors.
Probably. And they need to be ready and well prepared always because I believed that onced this project is finished, not only investors will come to joined here. But difinitely all people in crypto world will surely visit the website of SuperPay and make some transaction regarding on how to get on this.
Activity: 434
Quite an interesting project !!  The development team is good, they are developing the project!  I hope for the success of this project!
we can see they have proved it with some progress, need consistency to make the project development well done
for now it's enough for investors give confidence to the project team

Yeah I believed also that this one of the interesting project in the market right now. The dev. team are really  trying there very best to improved the project. With this plenty of investors were sending there interest in the project. But even many are interested the team should still work there advertisement for more and more prospect investors soon.
Activity: 252
And I think the team still has time and with proper advertising the project should collect at least soft cap and probably hard cap and yes it is always possible to extend the validity period of ICO.
Merit: 3
the launch of this project in many ways can simplify the work with digital currency. It is this moment that distinguishes this moment and makes me happy
Interesting project. I just checked on your boubty campaigns and I can see that the rewards are realy high for campaign participants. Great job!
Activity: 294
I really like the concepts, ideas, strong and interesting platform that SuperPay have. Through the use of SuperPay let us all create the world's most popular mobile payment platform. Through this, we can have save alot more time of our daily transactions and enjoying life much better. I will continuously looking forward for this project and wait for more interesting updates.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100

of course  i hope collect enough fund in ICO ,and hire professional members  develop product ,keep up the hard work .
Activity: 196

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

copper member
Activity: 102
I'm surprised why such an interesting, attractive project collected only 90,000, while the soft cap is 800,000 dollars, but there are 38 more days ahead and I think the team will cope.

There are still a lot of time and a lot of things can happen within 38 days. The growth or progress of collecting investors may increase exponentially as other investors who already invested will also spread the word for this project. The team must double their time in advertising this ICO.
Advertising is very good for investors to know about your project, but consider the many factors that can benefit from advertising because if you advertise rampant it will react. Well from the investor, this is a good psychological well that you should understand. Investors often worry about projects being advertised aggressively but other factors such as technology and community are not paid much attention.

Yes, you are right. We should pay more attention on technology and community.

The SPV project is all set to bring new business models in the payments markets all over the world. It will be first introduced into the USA and then made available to the users in other countries in a steady fashion. With its expected adoption by the masses after its due launch, the project will help promote the competitiveness of the service industry and improve the quality of service delivered to the people. It is likely to create new business opportunities for those into crypto market trading.
Activity: 378
As I understand, the developer already has ready-made versions of the product? I do not understand why the collections are going so slowly.
Pages:
Jump to: