Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] ❣️ SupPorter - World's 1st Crypto Fundraising Platform! ❣️ - page 2. (Read 2650 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello

We've just reviewed this project. Here is the report: https://expert-coin.com/icos/supporter.html
The project has the strong team but unfortunately, there are some market details issues.
If you have any comments or questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
copper member
Activity: 17
www.supporterinc.io
Where are you incorporated or plan to incorporate? Are you legally registered as a not-for-profit corporation in that country?

Hello! We are incorporated in the United Stated in the State of Georgia.  Georgia is actually pretty progressive when it comes to ICOs and we have lots of personal friends in the Secretary of State as well as Governor's Office.  We are fully registered as a 501(c)3 nonprofit incorporated in Georgia as The SupPorter Foundation.  However, the entity conducting the ICO is SupPorter, Inc, which is a Georgia registered for profit corporation. 

Happy to answer any other questions!
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Where are you incorporated or plan to incorporate? Are you legally registered as a not-for-profit corporation in that country?
copper member
www.supporterinc.io
copper member
www.supporterinc.io
Diversification is key to any successful portfolio.  Invest in Blockchain for as little as $500 in the SupPorter Pre-Sale limited time offering. http://www.supporterinc.io

Activity: 211
Merit: 1
I'll support your bounty campaign. This is a good platform to start for fundraising. Many traders and crypto holders are earning much money and sometimes, they forget about the real reason behind every blessing. Good luck, team.
copper member
www.supporterinc.io
Thanks guys!  We have a solid roadmap and experienced  team to make this project one of the most successful ICOs of 2018!

Activity: 238
Such strong teams always trust us, I believe that we will do a good job. In a short time you will be in very good places. thank you for giving us this beautiful project
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
One in three people lack faith in charities. Undecided SupPorter is founded on the belief that the donation and charitable giving market should have been the first industry disrupted by the blockchain.
copper member
www.supporterinc.io
Activity: 83
copper member
www.supporterinc.io
Thanks for the positive feedback guys!  We have brought together a great team to tackle this really important problem in the industry.  If anyone has any questions please ask!
Activity: 238
I love your team, they are very positive and give energy, you are so successful in your progeny, together with such a wonderful team you will achieve success in a very short time. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Good luck
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

Fast development means you can see your ROI fast also.
If the team will not fully rely from the community for their initial fundings.
Then, high probability of making this platform successful.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
copper member
www.supporterinc.io
Hi LoveCrytoAll.  Good Question. The SupPorter Token will be built on top of the Ethereum Blockchain (if that answers your question).  Also thanks for checking us out on Social Media! We've put a lot of work into maintaining our social media presence.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I would like to understand, but on the basis of what coins is your platform executed? Information - do not argue - a lot. It's good that you are actively promoting your project in social networks, which is an indisputable plus.
copper member
www.supporterinc.io
Reserved for future updates

Follow Us on telegram for the latest updates!!!  https://t.me/ICOSupPorterInc
Pages:
Jump to: