Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] TIHOSAY - Your Money, Connected - page 5. (Read 1441 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
How will you help new ICOs/cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
what does one need to do in order to ger the Platinum card?

TIHOSAY VISA PLATINUM Cards will be created for the first 100 customers with the highest investment. "Honorary Member" will be written on it. But, don't worry, we have GOLD and SILVER versions as well. The SILVER version will be available for all of our customers who want to order it.
thank you for the information, I will order my silver card but also I will try to get the Platinum one
Activity: 448
Merit: 101

Hello, meet with some of Tihosay team members.

We can't wait to start our business!

https://twitter.com/tihosay/status/975476814138224650

Nice to meet you, guys. It is always interesting and good know and see the members of the team workings
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Offering the Platinum cards as an exclusive benefit to those who invest the most looks like an awesome way to get more investments.

I'll be around as I consider financials to be underserved in the cryptocurrency niche. Customers are really looking for better alternatives.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Tihosay – Your Money, Connected

TIHOSAY VISA PLATINUM Cards will be created for the first 100 customers with the highest investment. "Honorary Member" will be written on it. But, don't worry, we have GOLD and SILVER versions as well. The SILVER version will be available for all of our customers who want to order it.
I find the idea of pay with this card online, offline and in physical stores amazing. I want get one soon
It's an innovative and interesting project. I'll be waiting for preICO to invest and participate on it
copper member
Other than being able to spend cryptocurrencies on any store, What would the incentive be for users to choose your cards?

Tihosay VISA Debit Cards have many unique advantages compared to other projects. Trusted merchants loans can be credited to your card after approval, instantly. This is amazing for small-medium scale merhcants. You can use it only as a wallet or exchange stock market via Tihosay mobile and desktop app. There is also THO bonus up to 3% of all expenses. Plus, you're allowed to manage exchange stock trading and card limits with a single wallet.

For more, please see our whitepaper: https://tihosay.io/assets/blockchain/layer/Tihosay-WP.pdf
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
are TIHOSAY is financial or banking platform, coz your product is debit / credit card, if thats true, what is different of your product compare to another one.?

You can consider TIHOSAY as a financial project. TIHOSAY is the most advanced model of accessing and using the cryptocurrencies. You can pay safely with TIHOSAY from anywhere in the world with an easy and quick manner. TIHOSAY VISA DEBIT CARD that allows you to convert multiple crypto assets to local FIAT and offers simultaneous Online/Offline Spending/Withdrawal.

In TIHOSAY, we don't reduce our project to one concept. We have VISA debit card, exchange platform, merchant loan, inheritance system and so on... For instance, here, inheritance system is an innovative and groundbreaking thing on blockchain for people having assets. These are the things making us different from other projects.

Don't hesitate to ask your questions if you have any. We will gladly help you.

For more details, please check out whitepaper: https://tihosay.io/assets/blockchain/layer/Tihosay-WP.pdf
I'll be honest - the inheritance system really caught my attention. I don't think I've ever seen any project featuring a system like that - and I think I can safely say anyone who's been long enough in the crypto area can agree cryptocurrency inheritance is something which worries many crypto holders.
Merit: 101
Other than being able to spend cryptocurrencies on any store, What would the incentive be for users to choose your cards?
copper member
are TIHOSAY is financial or banking platform, coz your product is debit / credit card, if thats true, what is different of your product compare to another one.?

You can consider TIHOSAY as a financial project. TIHOSAY is the most advanced model of accessing and using the cryptocurrencies. You can pay safely with TIHOSAY from anywhere in the world with an easy and quick manner. TIHOSAY VISA DEBIT CARD that allows you to convert multiple crypto assets to local FIAT and offers simultaneous Online/Offline Spending/Withdrawal.

In TIHOSAY, we don't reduce our project to one concept. We have VISA debit card, exchange platform, merchant loan, inheritance system and so on... For instance, here, inheritance system is an innovative and groundbreaking thing on blockchain for people having assets. These are the things making us different from other projects.

Don't hesitate to ask your questions if you have any. We will gladly help you.

For more details, please check out whitepaper: https://tihosay.io/assets/blockchain/layer/Tihosay-WP.pdf
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
copper member
this is project about what is TIHOSAY VISA® DEBIT CARD that allows you to convert multiple crypto assets to local FIAT and offers simultaneous Online / Offline Spending / Withdrawal. and whether it will be applied in the real world  Huh

Tihosay VISA Debit Cards will be applicable in real world and you will be able to order your own Tihosay VISA Debit Card.

Shopping and using cash is very easy by converting 9 different cryptocurrencies to local FIAT with our TFC module (MULTI-CONVERSION). You can use it in more than 24+ million stores, restaurants, hotels, etc. in 160+ countries where VISA® cards are accepted.

For more details: https://tihosay.io/assets/blockchain/layer/Tihosay-WP.pdf
Hi. In what country the head office of a campaign is located? How many people work on the project at present?

The head offici is located in Turkey. As of now, 24 people are working in there. We're also planning to have offices across Europe and Assia. Tihosay project is not limiting its potential.

Please visit: https://tihosay.io/
Activity: 938
this is project about what is TIHOSAY VISA® DEBIT CARD that allows you to convert multiple crypto assets to local FIAT and offers simultaneous Online / Offline Spending / Withdrawal. and whether it will be applied in the real world  Huh

Tihosay VISA Debit Cards will be applicable in real world and you will be able to order your own Tihosay VISA Debit Card.

Shopping and using cash is very easy by converting 9 different cryptocurrencies to local FIAT with our TFC module (MULTI-CONVERSION). You can use it in more than 24+ million stores, restaurants, hotels, etc. in 160+ countries where VISA® cards are accepted.

Hi. In what country the head office of a campaign is located? How many people work on the project at present?
copper member

Hello, to visit our ANN thread in different languages, please click the links below.

More languages are coming soon...

copper member
Great project couldnt w8 for that to fulfill!

Many thanks for your interest! Please let us know if there is anything we can help with.

TIHOSAY is a hub or center for other cryptocurrencies and its own token to be used as a payment method by developing an Exchange and Debit Cards for users and merchants to be able to carry out financial transactions.

That's right! TIHOSAY VISA® DEBIT CARD allows you to convert multiple crypto assets to local FIAT and offers simultaneous Online/Offline Spending/Withdrawal.

We are building a bridge between world currencies and cryptocurrencies. There is an operating link between all high volume exchanges (INCLUDING TIHOSAY EXCHANGE) with the TFC MULTI CONVERSION module we have developed. It transfers your assets by exchanging in VISA with TETHER to TIHOSAY VISA FUND smart contract by finding the best price when needed.Thus TETHER assets in partnership with VISA FUND-DOLLAR are continuously converted and transferred to the liquid pool. Smart contracts automatically complete the ecosystem and allow transferring the demanded limit continuously.

Activity: 126
TIHOSAY is a hub or center for other cryptocurrencies and its own token to be used as a payment method by developing an Exchange and Debit Cards for users and merchants to be able to carry out financial transactions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Great project couldnt w8 for that to fulfill!
copper member
Did Visa not cancel the deals with crypto debit cards? Do I remember wrong? If there is a low-commissioning card, I will use it.

VISA didn't cut off business with crypto debit card projects. The internet FUDs were caused because of that one company violated VISA's terms, that's it. Many successful projects are doing business with VISA debit cards on blockchain.

Please refer to our previous explanation about this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32221460
Pages:
Jump to: