Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Titanium Infrastructure. We Are the Revolution. Bonus up to 20% - page 3. (Read 9094 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
ERC20 token, so will it be traded on Ether Delta?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
You say: the Titanium Core Team has over two-hundred (200) years of combined experience. Where did you get the 200 years experience from? What is that about?

Hey,

For example our CEO got 20+ years of experience. Our team is full of great people who have been working in their profession for years.Also what is really important to be mentioned is that our team is built from people who already worked together.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
You say: the Titanium Core Team has over two-hundred (200) years of combined experience. Where did you get the 200 years experience from? What is that about?
Activity: 24
Hi there, can you say more about end-to-end launch service?

I assume you mean our core competency, which is end-to-end Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) or our other product Instant ICO Incubator (III).

In the case of IaaS, we would provide essentially the same services to customers as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, HPE Helion, RackSpace, etc.

However, Titanium would cost 50% less, be available and running 99.99% of the time, and Titanium is first-to-market, regarding providing IaaS on blockchain.

If you are talking about III, this is a product I wish I had myself around six (6) months ago, when I came up with the idea of Titanium.

I wanted a service provided to me that took Titanium from zero to ICO in 2.6 seconds, like a Buggati. ;-)

This is what III does. There is no guesswork, there is no experimentation, there is no trial-and-error.

Because of the Titanium ICO, I know exactly what to do, when to do it, and what gets the optimal result.

We will also require Titanium Certified ICOs to go through a deep-dive due diligence audit.

If the ICO fails the audit, Titanium will not host them on our platform, period.

If the ICO passes the audit, they will also be required to obtain Better Business Bureau (BBB) and Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) accreditation (where applicable and available), just like Titanium was the very first blockchain project to obtain BOTH BBB and D&B accreditation.

If these accreditations are available in the country/region they are in, they must have them, or they will not be supported on the Titanium platform.

The result of this will be the following: ICO investors won't have to guess about the best ICOs to invest in for the best return. They will be hosted on TITANIUM.
Activity: 56
Michael,

I couldn’t be more excited for you and this token!!  I wanted to comment to be on your first page for the future!!  Grin

Everyone who reads this, I know Michael and he is one of he good guys you can trust. This is going to be an awesome ride, can’t wait to see what the future brings here!!

Congrats Michael and good luck!! You will do great things with this!!

Best,
g0ld

Thanks for those kind words!

Support like that from you and the community in general is appreciated more than you might think.

Of course, I am one of the good guys. That's what my Mom says, so it must be true! lol ;-)
ico price is $1

Correct. During the pre-sale, there is a 20% bonus/discount for purchases of Titanium BAR Tokens over $5,000.

This would equate to $5,000 = 6,000 Titanium BARs.

I can be contacted personally, to negotiate even greater bonuses/discounts for larger sums of money.

We are also offering a finder's fee of 5% to anyone referring a qualified pre-sale participant that purchases BARs.

Again, larger referrals can mean larger finder's fees.
Activity: 19
Ok, so how much they want to raise in USD by current rates now?

Max is ~$35M USD.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
TBIS now listed on Sangus ICO Info at 80%: https://sangus.org/ico/993

It looks pretty good. Is this Titanium mineable?
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
The pre-sale is for "serious investors," defined as an investor willing to invest a minimum of the equivalent of $5,000 in fiat, BTC, ETH or Verge (XVG).

If you are interested, fill out the form at this link and we will provide instructions as to how to send payment and receive the Titanium BAR ERC20 Token:

https://tbis.io/pre-sale-form
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
hi dev !! how to buy it ??

As our website says, the crowdfunding sale starts on December 1, 2017.

We are currently in pre-sale mode:

https://tbis.io/pre-sale-form/

The pre-sale is for "serious investors," defined as an investor willing to invest a minimum of the equivalent of $5,000 in fiat, BTC, ETH or Verge (XVG).

If you are interested, fill out the form at this link and we will provide instructions as to how to send payment and receive the Titanium BAR ERC20 Token:

Our sincere thanks.

kind of intrested in the presale... Looking forword to invest
Activity: 19
Definitely of the most exciting token launches of Q4.

As our website says, the crowdfunding sale starts on December 1, 2017.

We are currently in pre-sale mode:

Our sincere thanks.
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
View details button on website is working no redirect or popup appear after clicking on it. Fix this bug and keep it working and where this company located. You have concept company as a service.

Sir! I accidentally came across the same bug that you did, and promptly had my website designer/webmaster fix that.

My sincere apologies for my previous response.

It is fixed now, and fixed permanently.

Of course, on December 1, 2017, this will change into the crowdfunding ICO token form.

Again, I'm sorry. You were right, and I was wrong.
This is kind of a great project with a big size of market, hopeully this will be a success for you dev!

Well, in Los Angeles, when we use the word "disruption" we reference the 1994 Northridge Earthquake. Most ICOs are pathetic. "We are going to disrupt the banana industry" or DentalCoin, come to mind. Our objective is to take full advantage of what Ethereum was made for: Decentralized Internet v3.0, and Titanium will build the backbone for it, while providing products and services that will wipe Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud Storage, RackSpace, etc. off the map.

This is disruption of the establishment and the status quo.

Titanium Blockchain Infrastructure Services Inc.

"We are the revolution."
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
This is kind of a great project with a big size of market, hopeully this will be a success for you dev!
Pages:
Jump to: