Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] TRINGL - Decentralized storage on mobile devices - page 2. (Read 11745 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
on what stage of development the project is currently at?
Activity: 18
What devices will support the Tringl?
Native app for every platform
Activity: 6
What devices will support the Tringl?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I have a question.If I store my data on this system and my data stored on A phone's memory at time of T I need my data and that phone was not reachable then what will happen?

Hi there. Our system is designed so that every bit of data is replicated on at least 3 devices, thus the chance of downtime on all of them is very low. We are also planning to implement the internal user motivation mechanism that incentivizes uptime.
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
This is the FUTURE
I have a question.If I store my data on this system and my data stored on A phone's memory at time of T I need my data and that phone was not reachable then what will happen?
Activity: 11
The project looks interesting. Will definitely bookmark it. Good luck!

Thank you for the kind words! There is a lot coming up soon, stay tuned.
Looks interesting. However, why do you need to make tokens for this?
Hello digi_tal!

Tokens are used for internal transactions between users as well as to incentivize participation in the platform. After reaching the critical mass of users internal economics of the platform will allow users to earn money.
Activity: 3
Looks interesting. However, why do you need to make tokens for this?
Activity: 42
The project looks interesting. Will definitely bookmark it. Good luck!
Here is our repository https://github.com/tringl, you can also read our white paper  about related works
What is the name of the token?

Tringl token is listed on Waves https://wavesplatform.com platform and has a nametag TRGL.

Quite an interesting project, maybe that will be
So this project is basically Silicon Valley's Pied Piper project aggregated to the blockchain?

Hi Juudai!
Basically yes, Tringl protocol can merge all
of the world's mobile devices spare storage space into a single network, the resources of which
are accessible to everyone. That is tens of thousands of petabytes of storage space where users
can store their personal data, completely secure. Such network cannot be hacked, destabilized or
overloaded. Each mobile device becomes a mini data center, and each device owner gets payed
for the spare capacity of his device that he rents out

Tringl token is listed on Waves https://wavesplatform.com platform and has a nametag TRGL.
So this project is basically Silicon Valley's Pied Piper project aggregated to the blockchain?

Many people say yes
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Tringl is an application for iOS and Android that allows the owner of the device to lease his spare storage space to a common decentralized storage and make money.
If you have any questions, we are ready to respond to any of them
As I have seen in the Token Distribution there is allocation for bounty. If you want to launch your bounty campaign I can be able to manage it or if you want some signature designs if you open a signature campaign, I can be a help too to do that. It is indeed a good project as a storage platform, so is this kind of storage like dropbox but only in blockchain?

Hello, Kevin, and thanks for your proposition about bounty campaigns!
We are going to build a storage like Dropbox, but decentralized, with browser and mobile friendly UI, powered by the P2P network of smartphones and another consumer devices of participants. All rewards will be stored in the blockchain, while payouts between participants will be checked by the proof-of-storage using the corresponding smart-contract.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
If you have any questions, we are ready to respond to any of them
As I have seen in the Token Distribution there is allocation for bounty. If you want to launch your bounty campaign I can be able to manage it or if you want some signature designs if you open a signature campaign, I can be a help too to do that. It is indeed a good project as a storage platform, so is this kind of storage like dropbox but only in blockchain?
Pages:
Jump to: