Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] VOLENTIX | Revolutionary Decentralized Ecosystem | - page 2. (Read 487 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 16
Very nice ANN, nice whitepaper! Will keep a close eye on this project and future developments
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
Been watching Volentix for 2 weeks now, everyday they communicate with the community on telegram. Volentix is going to be big!
Activity: 190
Merit: 12
The very nice project will keep watch for future updates. Going to take part in bounty and earn Volentix 😊
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
When will the ICO go live to the public? I don’t see much information on the main ann. But everything looks good, will keep eyes on this project
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I to have personally got in touch with the team members of Volentix. Concrete team, vision, and very sound project. I highly recommend you visit their website www.volentix.io and have a read through the whitepaper.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
is there any info about token price? i tru find it on web but i didn't
you better ask the volentix telegram channel.
because here maybe they are rarely active, I myself don't see the price of 1 volentix
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
is there any info about token price? i tru find it on web but i didn't
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io
Tokensuite is no longer maintaining Volentix’s Bitcointalk: Bounty, ANN and other Threads. New Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-volentix-multi-platform-ecosystem-5-million-vtx-500000-5048600
Pages:
Jump to: