Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][14.12.] MyTrackNet - Tracking platform - page 6. (Read 28164 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Simdaq, MyTrackNet, Viso and Likey will receive advice, PR, marketing and ICO support, with future projects being allocated a total budget of 1 million WAVES.

Details here:
https://blog.wavesplatform.com/first-participants-start-at-waves-lab-5ed4cc6070ee
Activity: 196
Guys!! 530k!!!
On the website updated the amount!
Tothemoon! Shocked

Oh yea..really impressive, its been a slow and steady growth, lets see how it closes
MyTrackNet frequently rewards the users who contribute to the network by running the application in the background. MyTrackNet will automatically scan for lost items, which strengthens the network's coverage and efficiency.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Very interesting! Following.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
With the new bluetooth 5 which just came out, MyTrackNet will be able to leverage on the technology with its platform for finding anything lost
 while implementing a unique reward mechanism to give incentives to participants to help out.

Yes, I want to see MTN app. According to the roadmap, this year we will be able to see it)
It seems to me wrote before that the application is almost ready.

By our plan, the MyTrackNet App will be released in the second quarter of this year
Activity: 42
When MTN tokens will be distributed on the exchances? After pre-ico or ico?

After pre-ico tokens will be distributed

Thank you!
And congratulations on the successful pre-ICO! Cheesy
Activity: 210
Guys!! 530k!!!
Tothemoon! Shocked

to be honest i wansn't expecting they could pass $500K. and they have almost 2 more weeks.
Activity: 291
Guys!! 530k!!!
Tothemoon! Shocked
Activity: 238
With the new bluetooth 5 which just came out, MyTrackNet will be able to leverage on the technology with its platform for finding anything lost
 while implementing a unique reward mechanism to give incentives to participants to help out.

Yes, I want to see MTN app. According to the roadmap, this year we will be able to see it)
It seems to me wrote before that the application is almost ready.
Activity: 230

Hello Participants,

Weekly stakes have been added for participants of Mytracknet signature/bounty campaign.

Pre-ICO still ongoing, hurry now before it closes on the 31st of January
Here: https://lk.mytracknet.com/

Thank y'all for your support.

What about the bounty reward, will it be also after pre ICO?

I guess so, since this bounty is attached to the pre-ico, main ICO is still some way off.

What about the bounty reward, will it be also after pre ICO?
Activity: 28
470k!!  Wink
but the website is a strange countdown. It would be better if he showed the exact figure.

Good progress so far.
Yea!! would be really nice to see the transaction live on the website, I guess they are having some difficulty with that

It souldn't be that hard for team in this industry.
Activity: 308
470k!!  Wink
but the website is a strange countdown. It would be better if he showed the exact figure.

Good progress so far.
Yea!! would be really nice to see the transaction live on the website, I guess they are having some difficulty with that

Activity: 42
470k!!  Wink

Definitely, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.
Activity: 291
470k!!  Wink
To be honest, I thought it would be faster. But the progress is not bad

I think, at this rate, the max cap can be collected. There are more than two weeks left!

Yeah it could be. I don't know what happened but investments god faster lately. Maybe some big guys are getting in  Cheesy

I think the max cap will be collected. In this case, it probably has a symbolic character because it is only pre-ico, but still.

Quite right. I think Pre ICO can be regarded as an indicator of the success of the ICO
Pages:
Jump to: