Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅[ANN][PRE-ICO][BOUNTY]✅✅PacketMining.com –Smartphone Cryptocurrency Mining - page 5. (Read 1361 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

New Bounty Program Manager Announcement – March 29, 2018

PacketMining is pleased to announce that we have hired Eric Bailey, Bitcointalk user: pugmagician as our new Bounty Manager.

Eric will provide this critical support element to the PacketMining Team and allows us to focus on MVP development and fundraising.

Please address all concerns to Eric in this forum, or to his direct BCT uid, or at his Email: [email protected]

Thanks for your continued support and welcome Eric!

The PacketMining Team

PacketMining

Smartphone Cryptocurrency Mining

World’s First Packet Switched Cryptocurrency Mining for Smartphones
Powered by the blockchain for the non-technical user.

Just Published an Article on Medium!!

Medium Article: PacketMining Launches

Don't Forget Our Seed Stage runs until April 10th - USD$1.00 = 22 PAKT

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

Our Korean Language White Paper is Up!!!!

Korean Language White Paper

See it on Twitter !

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

Great News! Korean Announce is Up!!!!

Korean ANN

https://twitter.com/PacketMining/status/978153733065408512

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

Great News! We just re-launched our website!!!

www.PacketMining.com

https://twitter.com/PacketMining/status/977918918202482688

Seed Stage until April 10th - USD$1.00 = 22 PAKT

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

Hi delet@nt,

Thanks for your question!

Take a look at our White Paper here.

Also take a look at our technology section where the Visio diagrams illustrate the architecture of our platform.

PacketMining Smartphone app users/Miners 'Mine' in the  app, but we use packet switching between Miner app peers rather than CPU/GPU algo decryption as a basis for rewards. It's purely 'gamey mining', but the PAKT coin rewards are real and are written to our blockchain for exchange trading forward. PacketMining will be initially operating our blockchain nodes but will in the future provide PAKT for supporting a node when we release the files and the volume of transactions warrants it. Check back at our GitHub page for the wallet and node release!

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

So can we minig by smartphone you coins or what? Any info or it just name for marketing and not for miners?

Cool will be wait news.

Thanks delet@nt!

Don't forget seed stage discounts on PAKT right now.

PAKT ICO Seed Stage
USD$1.00 = 22 PAKT !!!
http://www.packetmining.com/ico/

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

Activity: 66
Merit: 1
Hi delet@nt,

Also take a look at our technology section where the Visio diagrams illustrate the architecture of our platform.

PacketMining Smartphone app users/Miners 'Mine' in the  app, but we use packet switching between Miner app peers rather than CPU/GPU algo decryption as a basis for rewards. It's purely 'gamey mining', but the PAKT coin rewards are real and are written to our blockchain for exchange trading forward. PacketMining will be initially operating our blockchain nodes but will in the future provide PAKT for supporting a node when we release the files and the volume of transactions warrants it. Check back at our GitHub page for the wallet and node release!

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

So can we minig by smartphone you coins or what? Any info or it just name for marketing and not for miners?

Cool will be wait news.

We just released our new video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRBcnhSvxH4

Learn all about the PacketMining platform!

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

Thanks pugmagician!

We are working hard on our video, new webpage and an airdrop campaign to get our Telegram community expanded and we can't wait to complete our MVP for the pre-ICO!

Thanks again for your support!!

The Packet Mining Team

I'm happy to see more people are backing this project now, personally I am shocked more people didn't decide to back this from the start. When you guys finally succeed with this I know it will bring me great pride to know that I was the first person to see the vision you have and back you up on it.
Activity: 125
I'm happy to see more people are backing this project now, personally I am shocked more people didn't decide to back this from the start. When you guys finally succeed with this I know it will bring me great pride to know that I was the first person to see the vision you have and back you up on it.
First cryptocurrency smartphone mining? This will very interesting, am definitely following this project as long as the team are committed and dedicated to making project successful.
Very interesting project. I am very interested to join this project, but I am still following the other bounty of the project. Yes, I can only pray that the project is successful and many people join. Hopefully, all teams can work together well and the target will be achieved later. I really like the project about Mining.

Hi shendy,

Thanks for your great comments and support. We worked hard on developing a strong concept to build a great company on and are working hard to complete the seed stage and then our MVP for the pre-ICO!

Check back often!

ICO Seed Stage = USD$1.00 = 22 PAKT !!!
http://www.packetmining.com/ico/

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

Hi delet@nt,

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

Confirmed and thanks to the FOXICO team!

Just Tweeted it here: https://twitter.com/PacketMining/status/974070451734548480

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/packetmining
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
First cryptocurrency smartphone mining? This will very interesting, am definitely following this project as long as the team are committed and dedicated to making project successful.
Very interesting project. I am very interested to join this project, but I am still following the other bounty of the project. Yes, I can only pray that the project is successful and many people join. Hopefully, all teams can work together well and the target will be achieved later. I really like the project about Mining.
Activity: 66
Important Update! Our Russian White Paper Translation is up!

On Twitter Here:

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

Great News! Our Russian ANN is up!

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

Great News! Just got Listed on TrackICO!

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

Just got Listed on Coinhllis!

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

Just got listed on ICOranker!