Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO]ECOS - Food Industry Quality Control System - page 12. (Read 4978 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Thanks for your patronage and sharing this video. This is some way to attract investors and members because the more the view on youtube the more visitors will visit the site.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Liquid tokens enable you to use ECOS apps and generate API-keys, as well as open an additional access to the extended functional of this system and extra opportunities for the building and adjustment of apps in the distributed public network for file storage.

Tokens have very wide application and great features.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
An excellent idea is that improving the quality of life of all, but how many consumers will pay for such a service? I understand how payment will be tokens?
by improving the quality of life of all these people will also help growth in every country with a healthy lifestyle.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Food quality is a big points in food industry, but now i think there are so much food product is out of quality, using a bad material as their main material. If the project can maintain of how important food quality is, this project is gonna get big. Btw dev, Is there no bounty for indonesian translation?
Yes, and as someone talk above, this system using for Russian? And they will export their best quality food for other country? So Russia will be the best food export country?
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Food quality is a big points in food industry, but now i think there are so much food product is out of quality, using a bad material as their main material. If the project can maintain of how important food quality is, this project is gonna get big. Btw dev, Is there no bounty for indonesian translation?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
they have a mobile app to help search your goods instantly and then gives you the rating for you to decide i think thats an amazing work and i believe they will succeed with such plans

I think the apps idea is great..because anyone can rating goods as they favour...& can order goods by the apps...so they will be successful as their goal...
Activity: 574
Our project is of big interest to large investment companies, global institutes of nutrition and state organizations on combating illegal products in the food industry.

And it is clear. The project was started in Estonia, on the territory of the European Union. And there are very law abiding citizens. If they see a fake products they will immediately complain to the authorities, and the authorities will fine the offender. Therefore, this system is perfect to the public authoritie
Because the project was created in the European Union, I think that it will not stay in Estonia only, but it may expand its activities to other EU countries.
European Union have some problem last years about Food Quality. Russia punished food from EU, and Europe losses 11% of exports.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Our project is of big interest to large investment companies, global institutes of nutrition and state organizations on combating illegal products in the food industry.

And it is clear. The project was started in Estonia, on the territory of the European Union. And there are very law abiding citizens. If they see a fake products they will immediately complain to the authorities, and the authorities will fine the offender. Therefore, this system is perfect to the public authoritie
Because the project was created in the European Union, I think that it will not stay in Estonia only, but it may expand its activities to other EU countries.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
they have a mobile app to help search your goods instantly and then gives you the rating for you to decide i think thats an amazing work and i believe they will succeed with such plans
ECOS tokens are useful tokens based on public blockchain that support “smart” contracts of the ECOS apps being developed and are aimed at the internal circulation within the project and its services.

The platform ECOS works on tokens ECOS
Activity: 196
I think that this project should be concerned with this severely affected and wide spread issue of adulteration of  food and food products.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
This project is going to be very useful in the future, as the food will be more in demand. With the quality control system for Food Industry it will boost the export quality of Food Products and add more players in the Market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
In a short time, our project ECOS managed to attract about three million US dollars ($3 million) of investments throughout the world from different business investors for further development and testing of the beta software.

A very good result.

It is a great metrics ECOS achieved with a wonderful team as we experience the social platform the word ECOS could be heard many a times, its all the great active dedication of managers and supporters holding huge reputation on ECOS, these metrics better proves the legit to choose investing with ECOS.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Thanks @Mariia_BT for the video(in russian). If you want to check out our official video(in English). Please visit our website, http://www.ecos.ee/ or click here for youtube video.
Many thanks for the video, for 45 seconds an excellent story about the project, I learned 45 seconds more than spent reading the site Cheesy
Well, if the project won't be internationally be implemented and only in europe, i mean that is okay, that would be the way for the other countries to recognize that kind of new system that ecos will be launching. And I think that europe is a really big influential continent, theres no way other countries won't accept ECOS project. This is the future for our food quality. And this is the future also of crypto, it is here in ecos.
We are implementing the project in not just Europe but all over the world. The main task of the ECOS project is combating the global problem of sale of poor-quality, dangerous, counterfeit and illegal products, their sale and distribution in the world industry of food products and drinks, especially alcoholic ones, since they are very liable to adulteration today.

Please have a look at our website http://www.ecos.ee/  for more info. Thanks. Smiley
In a short time, our project ECOS managed to attract about three million US dollars ($3 million) of investments throughout the world from different business investors for further development and testing of the beta software.

A very good result.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Ecos, You need more promotion. When ICO starts especially. Project is very useful.

And it is clear. The project was started in Estonia, on the territory of the European Union. And there are very law abiding citizens. If they see a fake products they will immediately complain to the authorities, and the authorities will fine the offender. Therefore, this system is perfect to the public authorities.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Food rationing is something many don't think is important or necessary but this will create awareness to the very important aspect of the food chain, both supply and usage.
ECOS launch aiming on food rationing is a needed scope for our increasing population as we may not meet the metrics when they is no control. It's roadmap with huge scope sets a promising plan to deal in the crypto planet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Globalization of food products and drinks industry has the potential to rapidly spread poor-quality products worldwide before adequate detection and intervention are possible, and here comes the role of ECOS to solve this problem.
is true that there are other companies that are trying to the same thing, but this problem is huge to be handle by one company. therefore, ECOS has a big chance to be on of those Successful projects in this type of business.
Activity: 560
Food rationing is something many don't think is important or necessary but this will create awareness to the very important aspect of the food chain, both supply and usage.
Pages:
Jump to: