Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][PRE-ICO][ICO] Cloverdex - Hybrid Decentralised Exchange 🚀 - page 4. (Read 1326 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Thank joras. We are getting allot more interest and traction. We've also recently publish on medium or platform demonstration.

just wanted to update that we have posted a number of MEDIUM articles that people may be interested in:

MEDIUM Articles:

We've published a number of interesting articles on medium. check them out:

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Countless exchanges are now sprouting. How can you describe your exchange in few words that will give impact to the community?

Education and research focused cryptocurrency platform that caters for beginner and advance traders. We will bridge the gap between digital assets and traditional financial assets by offering a fiat gateway that truly caters to many fiat currencies (not just USD, GBP, KOR which you will find in other exchanges). Our debit card facilities will offer true real time transfer between crypto and fiat currencies for everyday purchases  (unlike much of the compeitition which uses a prepayment system which in effect means the user must convert crypto to fiat well in advance of making a purchase using the card).

Our product is not just an exchange, its a platform that consists of many services and products which we hope means that a user will view Cloverdex as the be all and end all of all exchanges. As a crypto investor, one of my most fustrating annoyances is having to hold multiple exchange accounts depending on what i want to do (i.e. cash out, purchase digital assets, etc).
We will offer the most popular digital assets at the cheapest price, fiat gateway services, debit card facilities, secure digital wallet, regulatory and legal compliance, education and research tools that beginners can use (auto TA analysis, and crypto recommendations). Users will no longer have to move crypto assets between different exchanges to make specific purchases or to cash out into fiat. Existing exchange platforms currently in the market are fragmented in their offerings which results in users having to hold mutiple exchange accounts depending on their needs.

I hope this answers your question. happy to discuss further.

Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it. And it's true that you need several exchanges for different purposes and the main one usually is where you convert your crypto to your fiat currency. The typical end process is converting it to your local currency because you can't use crypto coins in your daily living. I don't know if you need a wide range of fiat currencies to be in your system. But you will know in time.
Countless exchanges are now sprouting. How can you describe your exchange in few words that will give impact to the community?

Education and research focused cryptocurrency platform that caters for beginner and advance traders. We will bridge the gap between digital assets and traditional financial assets by offering a fiat gateway that truly caters to many fiat currencies (not just USD, GBP, KOR which you will find in other exchanges). Our debit card facilities will offer true real time transfer between crypto and fiat currencies for everyday purchases  (unlike much of the compeitition which uses a prepayment system which in effect means the user must convert crypto to fiat well in advance of making a purchase using the card).

Our product is not just an exchange, its a platform that consists of many services and products which we hope means that a user will view Cloverdex as the be all and end all of all exchanges. As a crypto investor, one of my most fustrating annoyances is having to hold multiple exchange accounts depending on what i want to do (i.e. cash out, purchase digital assets, etc).
We will offer the most popular digital assets at the cheapest price, fiat gateway services, debit card facilities, secure digital wallet, regulatory and legal compliance, education and research tools that beginners can use (auto TA analysis, and crypto recommendations). Users will no longer have to move crypto assets between different exchanges to make specific purchases or to cash out into fiat. Existing exchange platforms currently in the market are fragmented in their offerings which results in users having to hold mutiple exchange accounts depending on their needs.

I hope this answers your question. happy to discuss further.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!
Yes the Bounty program is live right now. Please see the OP above for the links to the bounties and airdrop campaign.
Saw them.
The payments each week for supporters in the signature campaign look high for my rank.
Will the rate remain the same for all weeks of the campaign or depend upon total supporters of each week?
Checkout our latest Medium article. This article is about how to participate in the Cloverdex ICO Presale with bonus 30%

https://medium.com/@leunglau/how-to-participate-in-the-cloverdex-ico-presale-with-bonus-30-4256b2a503f8
Yes the Bounty program is live right now. Please see the OP above for the links to the bounties and airdrop campaign.
Saw them.
The payments each week for supporters in the signature campaign look high for my rank.
Will the rate remain the same for all weeks of the campaign or depend upon total supporters of each week?

Yes the rates will remain the same for each week. we have no intention to change the rates.

Is the Bounty campaign is now operational? Would love to participate in your Bounty campaign.

Activity: 434
Merit: 2
RESERVED ----- BOUNTY INCOMING!
Will they been opened before the end of 2018?
Only few hours left till the new year.

Yes we aim to have a bounty program up and running before the new year. We are an Australian based team and as such it is still Sunday 30 Dec 2018 right now. We will have a bounty program up within the next 24 hours to celebrate the new years.

Is the Bounty campaign is now operational? Would love to participate in your Bounty campaign.
Hello, do you plan to enlarge a dev team?
I could not find information on how much funds you need to collect, what is your softcap and hardcap?

Hello. The soft cap is $5m and hard cap is $15m.  Are per our timeline we are currently in talks with a number of developers and this is progressing well.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
Hello, do you plan to enlarge a dev team?
I could not find information on how much funds you need to collect, what is your softcap and hardcap?
Where I can read about your team?

Hello mihohill. You can read about the team at https://cloverdex.io/#team

Each member has a full length bio if you click on "more". You can also view is on LinkedIn. The link to that is also on the site.
Hello waikey, great question. This will be a hybrid decentralised exchange in that there will be elements that will be centralised by nature due to its unique properties. Crypto to crypto will have atomic transfers (decentralised) however any transfers between fiat by nature will be centralised.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Where I can read about your team?
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
what's the ICO for ?

It's just another fiat -cryptocurrency exchange, how can you make the FIAT decentralized ?
I'm also excited to announce the Cloverdex Telegram Airdrop campaign.

for more information Please visit: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-airdrop-cloverdex-telegram-campaign-cldx-tokens-5092152 
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!
Good, the burn will help to decrease total inflation.
It's good, generally for the CloverDex.
unsold tokens at conclusion of ICO will be burned.
I checked them already. Thanks.
please check out

Also this comparison is good info as well
I'm proud to announce the Cloverdex ICO bounty program. There is over USD$700,000 in CLDX tokens to share across a number of different activities that all members can participate in.

see this thread for more info:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyno-kyc-cloverdex-ico-hot-bounty-campaign-over-700000-to-share-5092145
Some information on the web does not appear in Firefox or Chrome. What plans do you have for the unsold tokens? Will you burn them or keep them blocked? Thanks.

unsold tokens at conclusion of ICO will be burned.

please check out https://cloverdex.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/token-facts.png

Also this comparison is good info as well https://cloverdex.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/comparison.png
Pages:
Jump to: