Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]Internacional: Your Fintech Solution - page 2. (Read 1279 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

1,000,000 INTER COIN will sell for $ 0.1 USD ranging from 25-31 August 2018
After that the rest of the COIN will be Burn! and we will Enter ICO Phase!

copper member

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

Our Pre-ICO period has ended, thank you for being loyal with us. In accordance with the flow of our road map, our team has upgraded the website display by diverting official website address of www.internacional.io be www.internacionalcoin.io. With this major change, indicating that internacionalcoin.io blockchain ready to implement technology in our system.

copper member

Stay with us, Update coming soon.
copper member
I see you have passed Pre-ICO stage on June 1 to July 30, 2018. How's the progress of coin sale on the stage? I cannot find the report of Pre-ICO sale on your official site. I think it's better to make the sale LIVE on the next stage. People want to know how many token sold currently.

Hello Kharz,
Thank you for your support, our Pre-ICO already end. Now we prepared to enter ICO Project, our dev team already make an update an it will be publish soon.
Activity: 56
I see you have passed Pre-ICO stage on June 1 to July 30, 2018. How's the progress of coin sale on the stage? I cannot find the report of Pre-ICO sale on your official site. I think it's better to make the sale LIVE on the next stage. People want to know how many token sold currently.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
This is very secured exchange. I appriciated for your importance for this area
copper member
Has anyone know when the ICO started? what i found in the website is the is the end date for the pre-ICO at 31 August 2018.
So when will the ICO will be open and ended?

Hello glasbren,
Actually Pre-ICO already end early this month. But we still have 32% coin that not sold. Before we enter the ICO sale at September. This month we focus on clear out the rest of the coin and our dev team focus on entering Blockchain. just stay with us to get more info.
copper member
How this coin is benefitable for us?

Hello Edgar9,
This coin is useful as a medium of payment to merchants, for now internacional.io is collaborating with online shop media and various online shopping media.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Has anyone know when the ICO started? what i found in the website is the is the end date for the pre-ICO at 31 August 2018.
So when will the ICO will be open and ended?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
How this coin is benefitable for us?
copper member
I browse the Internationale web page, but I don't see any information about the team?
Who can give me that?
Let me get to know it.

Hi makalu,
stay with us for updates, our dev team will update it soon.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
I browse the Internationale web page, but I don't see any information about the team?
Who can give me that?
Let me get to know it.
copper member

Internacional.io will hold a referral link campaign for members who have been loyal along with internacionalcoin.io. 1000 INTER coins will be given to members who invite 10 people using referral links (all registered members must be verified from the admin).

This campaign will end on August 31, 2018 and coins will be distributed after that. Bonus 18 and 100 INTER Coin will also be obtained if you follow the conditions that have been set.
copper member

Updated! Thank you to the members who have registered at Internacional.io. The team has sent Coin of 1000 INTER to the member's wallet. Stay with us at internacional.io for more info.
copper member
look interesting, do you have a promotion in ico sale ?

Yes we have an promotion, visit our social media to stay update with this promotion.
Activity: 7
look interesting, do you have a promotion in ico sale ?
copper member

Hello all,

Thank you for staying loyal to internacional.io. Pre-ICO has ended and we from the team really appreciate all the members who have been loyal with us. When the 68% Inter Coin Pre-ICO was sold, leaving another 32% of Inter Coin that had not been sold for the Pre-ICO period. Therefore we from the Internacional.io team will hold a Bounty to the members to provide the remaining 32% of the Coin.

The requirements are very easy:
1. Register on our website and complete the personal data: www.internacionalcoin.io (500 INTER COIN)
2. Follow all social platforms of internacionalcoin.io media: Facebook, Telegram, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube (500 INTER COIN)
3. After doing all the points above, please fill in your data at this FORM to be checked by team internacional.io.

This bounty is open to everyone and also especially to members from internacional.io. This program will end on August 14 2018. Coins will be distributed the day after the program ends.

INTERNACIONALCOIN.IO
copper member
UPDATE!!
Warning to all members to complete your data correctly at www.internacional.io for coin distribution. Because after this we will update the website and distribute coin to the members who already follow our small bounty program. Make sure your data is correct and not wrong. If you do not update your data within 1 week then you will not get any coin to your account.

Reminder!!
copper member
UPDATE!!
Warning to all members to complete your data correctly at www.internacional.io for coin distribution. Because after this we will update the website and distribute coin to the members who already follow our small bounty program. Make sure your data is correct and not wrong. If you do not update your data within 1 week then you will not get any coin to your account.
copper member
I think this project will be able to run as planned by the team, and success will not be doubted because by looking at the concept and the team involved there will be no doubt investors to join to enliven this project.

Hello filisia,
thank you for your support, we from the team also really hope to get support from the investors for this ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: