Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO]Invest In Brokers - Trustless copy-trading through API 🔥 - page 8. (Read 4736 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 182
Our Airdrop bot is still working!

$28 in INV tokens - https://t.me/InvestinBrokers_Bot
copper member
Seed stage is ongoing! You can participate now and get tokens at the lowest price!
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yes, seed stage is ongoing! The best opportunity to buy tokens at the lowest price  Wink
Activity: 24
Seed stage is ongoing! You can participate now and get tokens at the lowest price!
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
copper member
A special project I wish you success to be with you the same train
good luck

Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?

I do not see any one-pager of this project
but you can read whitepaper here https://investinbrokers.com/whitepaper.pdf
it can help more than one-pager.
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
the Invest In Brokers project has interesting concepts and goals, helping people who want to trade hopes this project will be more developed for the future
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
Activity: 104
Great ICO Project. Are you planning of bringing more advisors on board?
Activity: 369
the Invest In Brokers project has interesting concepts and goals, helping people who want to trade hopes this project will be more developed for the future and hopefully many investors will be interested in this project
Activity: 364
I am very confident that this project can work successfully since the purpose of the project is clear ... hopefully this project can be developed significantly and many are interested to join
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
Activity: 2
cool idea! im thinking of investing some $$
Activity: 491
Activity: 11
Hi, Im from Portugal, I want to make translations to Portuguese, how can I do that? Thanks
Activity: 2
wow, this seems promissing! i really trust the team
copper member

Seed stage will run for 30 days. Whitelist is open till May 26th. Pre-ico start on May 26th.

Seed stage is open now. right? can we know how much total fund is collected already?
and how much token will sell in the seed stage? thank you for info.

5 ETH for now because we didn't start our marketing plan yet. We expect 50-100 ETH in seed stage.
Activity: 24
Whitepaper is in English. We're working on many translations.
Pages:
Jump to: