Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]🔥MOVEMENT🔥Pre-ICO IS LIVE!🔥PoS |EARN MONEY ON PEOPLE RUNNING - page 5. (Read 16169 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Movement App Dev.Team
Did you have any pre-ico/private sale? How many raised? When is main ICO part?

The Pre-ICO phase will start on December 15. The main ICO part is in February 2018.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I read the description of the project and I still don't see where will you take money from? People earn your tokens, the system is based on your tokens, so with the time, the price of your token should slightly fall. Why are we supposed to invest in it? What problem do you solve?

It will increase in value because people will run for coins causing them to be sought after and people will also buy coins because they get more Run Coins based on how many Move Tokens they have.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I read the description of the project and I still don't see where will you take money from? People earn your tokens, the system is based on your tokens, so with the time, the price of your token should slightly fall. Why are we supposed to invest in it? What problem do you solve?

Their Pre ICO is what is in 26 days.
Activity: 621
Merit: 500
Will the app be available for Apple Watch, Fitbit, and other Smart Watches right away? Will be a really big market for the app.

Also, where do you see the potential marketcap you're aiming for in the longrun?
Movement App Dev.Team
are you sure this concept really works
how to calculate runs, jogs, walks through app?

Hello, yes, we are sure, since we are developing it. Distance, time, speed, number of steps made will be calculated by using smartphone sensors or smart-devices like Apple Watch, Fitbit, etc.
Movement App Dev.Team
The app will reward walking too I'm assuming? Different speeds, different earning rates?

Yes
The app will reward walking too I'm assuming? Different speeds, different earning rates?
Movement App Dev.Team
While coins and a leaderboard are good incentives for people to run, it wouldn't hold a ton of long lasting interest.

I suggest:

Leveling up system is : 1-100

Tournaments: This would draw a ton of interest, even free ones. Not sure if adding the Run coins would be considered gambling.

Interesting idea. We will think of the ways to implement such feature.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
While coins and a leaderboard are good incentives for people to run, it wouldn't hold a ton of long lasting interest.

I suggest:

Tournaments: This would draw a ton of interest, even free ones. Not sure if adding the Run coins would be considered gambling.

Tournaments? It's interesting. People will be buy more tokens for win ... And tournaments will be increase price of MOVE..

I suggest:

Movement App Dev.Team
what background do you create this platform, what should be moved into a token?

Hello,

Our platform is created to reward people for their physical activity. The process is quite similar to regular mining but instead of using computer & mining equipment, user can use his own body and physical activity. 

After the launch of the platform MOVE tokens will act as the efficiency multipliers and serve as a bonus coeficient applied to the amount of RUN coins that the user will receive for their physical activity. MOVE token can be traded, sold and trasfered on the Ethereum network. During the crowdsale participants will receive MOVE tokens to the wallets they contributed from. The number of tokens is limited by the smart-contract.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
what background do you create this platform, what should be moved into a token?
Movement App Dev.Team
What's the minimum somebody can invest during Pre ICO?

0.1 ETH or equivalent in other currencies.
What's the minimum somebody can invest during Pre ICO?
Movement App Dev.Team
This may sound pretty outlandish and be completely impossible but when thinking about the model and the ads being the way to generate funds, would it not be possible to add some sort of compatibility with a service such as Spotify, then receive some share of the ad revenue and use that to reward the active person? Many many people listen to music while exercising and if they could be rewarded for doing so that would make it all the better.

We do see your point here, but Spotify itself has a similar business model to ours where they generate most of their revenue from advertising. It seems quite unlikely that they would want to share that revenue if they don't need to. Although, feel free to elaborate your suggestion if I didn't get it right.

Thanks.

I think you got my idea pretty accurately to be honest, I thought perhaps there would be some financial incentive to offer spotify in exchange for a share, such as anyone who signs up via your app and uses the integrated player gets some sort of revenue return in terms of tokens.

Has to be discussed with Spotify.
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
This may sound pretty outlandish and be completely impossible but when thinking about the model and the ads being the way to generate funds, would it not be possible to add some sort of compatibility with a service such as Spotify, then receive some share of the ad revenue and use that to reward the active person? Many many people listen to music while exercising and if they could be rewarded for doing so that would make it all the better.

We do see your point here, but Spotify itself has a similar business model to ours where they generate most of their revenue from advertising. It seems quite unlikely that they would want to share that revenue if they don't need to. Although, feel free to elaborate your suggestion if I didn't get it right.

Thanks.

I think you got my idea pretty accurately to be honest, I thought perhaps there would be some financial incentive to offer spotify in exchange for a share, such as anyone who signs up via your app and uses the integrated player gets some sort of revenue return in terms of tokens.
Movement App Dev.Team
Will the app have a leaderboard and maybe also a local leaderboard? Feel like the app should encourage users to run any way possible.

Also I like the idea of it eventually recognising multiple people in one spot as a gym but this app probably will take a little while to catch on and unlikely more than one person at the same gym uses it. Any way to manually put gym locations in there? Perhaps later on in development.

We recently had a team discussion about introducing some kind of ranking/level system Wink. We feel that the platform of this kind will definitely benefit from becoming more interactive and competitive. Leaderboards are a great example of such functionality. Thank you for your suggestion!

No problem. You'll definitely see me in here a lot. Finally found a project I like with all checkboxes marked. Keep up the great work over there and keep us all updated.

Thank you for such positive feedback! We will do our best!
Pages:
Jump to: