Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]NAUS:Social Giant-Blockchain WeChat by Tencent Team~ - page 2. (Read 2462 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 0
NAUS is a blockchain-based social networking platform and features accurate. What is the key to Naus's ministry? What are the benefits for users?
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
I am so excited about the NAUS ICO and also taking part in the third and final round of bounty program!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
good project but I am not a writer
You can try write something about us
Activity: 52
good project but I am not a writer
Great project, worth the investment. Team great.
Egretia
Thankyou  trannchieuu
Have you participated in our bounty?
Activity: 51
Great project, worth the investment. Team great.
Egretia
It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers ! Grin

Thank you Minhchi
you can AMA
Activity: 98
It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers ! Grin
Activity: 52
new press?
new bounty?
You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!
Thank you Brooku
you can AMA
Activity: 126
You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!
I think this project is interesting, surely we will look forward to the progress of this project in the future good luck.
Thankyou KotanKmu
You can AMA~
Activity: 172
I think this project is interesting, surely we will look forward to the progress of this project in the future good luck.
Is this for Chinese community only? And yes, the website needs english translation. Such service like this is needed in the current digital world but still requires the exposure of this not only in cryptocommunity but also to regular individuals....
English website herer: www.naus.io/#/en
could you tell me about current digital world?
Activity: 48
Is this for Chinese community only? And yes, the website needs english translation. Such service like this is needed in the current digital world but still requires the exposure of this not only in cryptocommunity but also to regular individuals....
maybe you need to add whitepaper to make this project more attractive to many participants to join.

http://static.naus.io/assets/wp-naus-en.pdf
WHITEPAPER HERE~
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
maybe you need to add whitepaper to make this project more attractive to many participants to join.
Activity: 508
Can you explain more about the low cost you mean?
And what makes Naus different from other projects?
Activity: 25
Here is the link to the Russian translation of  NAUS ANN - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-annpre-ico-naus-wechat-3591798

Welcome Russian speaking community to join the discussion about the NAUS there! Feel free to ask any questions about the project or its ICO.

Kiss Kiss
whydont pickme?
We need Japanese and Korean~
ok,I have friens are jp and krn
Pages:
Jump to: