Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][WEBSITE RELEASE!] DigiDex payment solution - page 10. (Read 5344 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 10
I like their work, and I want to say a huge thank you to them for the innovative idea that has attracted many people from all over the world.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Your project is so good and interesting that many people who support your project include me Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First Trading Ecosystem
Wow DigiDex ICO is allready over 25% of its  softcap . Over 200 ETH raised in just 2 days!  Fantastic news.

Thats impressive! One of the project Im going to watch this year. Supporting until the end
Activity: 8
i love the project..good luck dev
Activity: 98
Here is another innovative project with reasonable philosophy by the developer's team
Activity: 115
An innovative and revolutionary project that has everything to be a success in the market of cryptocurrence
Activity: 11
 I think digitex is also promising project keep it up dev
Activity: 66
I love this project
Activity: 46
Good luck to your project, I hope that the speed and cost of transactions will please the users!
Activity: 106
very Good And Cool Project...Good Luck Admin
Activity: 406
Very nice project. keep the good work going!!! Wish you all the best!!!
Activity: 3
Need a bit more info to think about it...though a project with a good vision ...all the best
Activity: 420
A good and awesome project! I will share this to my friends immediately
Activity: 182
money of future, i like this project
Activity: 33
on my opinion this project is good to follow and watch
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before I enroll myself in bounty twitter from this project
Activity: 56
Very interesting project
Activity: 35
I hope that you are serious with this project as I can see that this a a very promising indeed. One good advantage is low of supply.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
It is a great project and I always back this type of project. Low supply will help it go the moon.
Activity: 182
Wow DigiDex ICO is good project, i hope it succesful soon,
Pages:
Jump to: