Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-Sale] BENTIVE - Blockchain Cashback Network ✅AIRDROPS✅POS ✅Masternodes - page 2. (Read 551 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Where can I get more details on the airdrop? I'm very excited to participate!

You can start by joining our Discord Channel, we have full consultation and support there with descriptive details. Also all the core team members will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you may have just out of curiosity. Cheers !!
copper member
I was just wondering if you guys are actively looking for new advisors?

Hi, Dipsomaniac currently no, but maybe in the future, but do join our Discord group where you can discuss and talk to the rest of the team as well, Cheers !!
copper member
Just an Update on the Pre-Sale of BENTIVE (BENT), 5 Masternodes are now reserved, with 15 Masternodes remaining. Pre-Sale is LIVE and will be ending when all 20 MNs are sold out, or July 21st, or which ever comes first.

Come on over to our Discord Server and feel free to ask questions and explore more on the details. We are always there !!!

How many tokens do I have to hold to be eligible for running a masternode?

With a setup purchase of 0.5 BTC, you can right away own a masternode with Bentive. Please feel free to join our Discord channel as Pre-Sale is LIVE.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Cashback is indeed what many people seek when purchasing something.
By getting some cashback with some term and condition is surely making most people work their hardest to get the cashback
Activity: 399
I've been telling all my friends about Bentive. Each and every one of them agree the dynamic is desperately needed. How did you come up with the idea for it anyway?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Where can I get more details on the airdrop? I'm very excited to participate!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I was just wondering if you guys are actively looking for new advisors?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Just an Update on the Pre-Sale of BENTIVE (BENT), 5 Masternodes are now reserved, with 15 Masternodes remaining. Pre-Sale is LIVE and will be ending when all 20 MNs are sold out, or July 21st, or which ever comes first.

Come on over to our Discord Server and feel free to ask questions and explore more on the details. We are always there !!!

How many tokens do I have to hold to be eligible for running a masternode?
copper member

Activity: 2
Activity: 8
Hello everyone!

MASTERNODE PRESALE HAS STARTED and two nodes already reserved.
Please reach out to our Discord to reserve yours today. You don't have to pay anything now to reserve your node!
copper member
See that you guys started airdropping. Why, and when?

As of now there is no PoW, and airdrop is necessary to give everyone a chance to hold some coins right from the time of launch. When? Please join our Discord and we will keep everyone updated there Smiley

Airdrops will be announced during the launch.  Stay tuned join their discord channel for more information, what attracted me to this project is the cash back policy, some kind of rebates which is a good idea but everything depends on the sincerity of the dev and the team.

Our core team has worked extremely hard the past months, we will continue to do so in the coming months and years as well. We strive to build a longlasting and sustainable cashback ecosystem onlooking into the future. There will be major announcements and events happening as well so please stay-tuned !! Thankyou for your kind support !!
Activity: 658

As of now there is no PoW, and airdrop is necessary to give everyone a chance to hold some coins right from the time of launch. When? Please join our Discord and we will keep everyone updated there Smiley

Airdrops will be announced during the launch.  Stay tuned join their discord channel for more information, what attracted me to this project is the cash back policy, some kind of rebates which is a good idea but everything depends on the sincerity of the dev and the team.
a very interesting project to follow the development hopefully can run smoothly as expected and more and more investors who join

Thanks for your kind words! Yes, the development is in the best hands and you won't be disappointed Smiley Please join our Discord and help grow the community!

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Could you please specify the model and tokenomics of Bentive? I see the project is quite interesting with a cashback network if im corect and the use of the token BENT, definitely a longterm prospect for sure. Well in addition to the listings of course. Any thoughts? Thanks !!

Welcome, Eugene! Bentive tends to solve one of the biggest logistics problem in the world of cashbacks, which is the transfer of value and the withdrawal mechanism for customers. Traditional cashback systems usually end up being an expensive operation for businesses and banking partners. By having Bentive network as an intermediary in the channel, cashbacks are tokenized (converted as Bentives) and distributed to the customers. This instantly reduces the cost of operations for businesses, while also giving freedom to customers. The customers are not charged anything, but businesses are charged a nominal fee to keep the network active. The limited supply of Bentive makes the supply/demand in check, while also locking a significant portion in masternodes.

Please feel free to check the whitepaper on our website, and we will be waiting to welcome you on our Discord as well!
a very interesting project to follow the development hopefully can run smoothly as expected and more and more investors who join
Activity: 56
copper member
Could you please specify the model and tokenomics of Bentive? I see the project is quite interesting with a cashback network if im corect and the use of the token BENT, definitely a longterm prospect for sure. Well in addition to the listings of course. Any thoughts? Thanks !!

Hi Eugene, Bentive is basically part of a bigger project, which the subset of the project is to build a cash-back / rebate ecosystem. Bentive will be the token that fuels the whole ecosystem. We want to help our initial investors offset their risks, therefore the first 20 Masternode investors will be able to mine unencumbered until Bentive officially lists for sale on an exchange (approx. 2 weeks). We don’t however, stop Masternode investors from selling their tokens directly to users during that period, for over the counter (OTC) prices.

After listing on the exchange, prices may fluctuate temporarily, but in the long run we believe our unique tokenomics, (where rewards go up, alongside collateral requirements) actually encourage early Masternode owners to hold on, and reap increasing rewards. Beyond pre-sale, new investors, confident a strong token demand, should be keen to invest in new Masternodes as well.

Finally, we are confident that our projects will also drive demand for Bentives in the future.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
 Ukrainian translation reserved
Pages:
Jump to: