Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] charitySPACE - place where you can help others and win a prize - page 2. (Read 1726 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Hello team managers. Firstly congratulations about the charitySPACE project. Im not sure about when 3 ICO stages will be. Here in OP I see PRE-SALE: 20 Dec 2017 - 27 Dec 2017, but nothing about thats 3 stages of SALE periode. You have a date about that 3 stages of public SALE? Thanks. Good luck.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
This has to be the very 1st crypto charity project I've ever seen. The concept is unique. However I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the idea of mixing charity with lottery. Yes I get the idea that it might encourage a lot of people to donate because of the possibiltiy of winning a huge stake from a pool.

However I think 25% is on the high side. Maybe 10% ?

Remember that every way to achieve the goal is right. You have rightly noticed that this reward for participation in the collection is an element that encourages users. It is better to pay for charity and pay 25% for it than to pay for charity zero Smiley Perhaps these people would never have contributed to charity? We encouraged them with a prize. Such an idea was born in our heads a long time ago. We believe that it will work. Thank you for your opinion. We encourage you to participate in the pre-sale. It's worth Smiley

Excellently explained. I understand the concept of motivating donors now. I also like the fact you mentioned it's a vision you have harnessed for a very long time now. Congrats on it becoming a reality. Will participate in anyway I can. Cheers!

P.S: Very nice hands on approach in responding to questions and inquiries.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Interesting idea, how much your minimum to participate in charity after the ICO?

We do not have a specific soft cap. ICO is one of the sources of raising capital for project development. We will keep our promise. We will be looking for further sources of financing to launch charitySPACE!

CharitySPACE ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/ico-868

Thank you. We will add your logo in our site.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Interesting idea, how much your minimum to participate in charity after the ICO?
This has to be the very 1st crypto charity project I've ever seen. The concept is unique. However I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the idea of mixing charity with lottery. Yes I get the idea that it might encourage a lot of people to donate because of the possibiltiy of winning a huge stake from a pool.

Remember that every way to achieve the goal is right. You have rightly noticed that this reward for participation in the collection is an element that encourages users. It is better to pay for charity and pay 25% for it than to pay for charity zero Smiley Perhaps these people would never have contributed to charity? We encouraged them with a prize. Such an idea was born in our heads a long time ago. We believe that it will work. Thank you for your opinion. We encourage you to participate in the pre-sale. It's worth Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 14

I just joined yesterday to support you.

I'm sure that Prizes on every campaign will attract a lot of people to chatiry and your ICO will be 1000% successful.

Thank you!

A very interesting project, let alone the project carries the concept of a charity field in blockchain.
Hopefully this charity project to be one of the proud in the future.

Thank you. This is our main goal.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
A very interesting project, let alone the project carries the concept of a charity field in blockchain.
Hopefully this charity project to be one of the proud in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
I just joined yesterday to support you.

I'm sure that Prizes on every campaign will attract a lot of people to chatiry and your ICO will be 1000% successful.
According to the rules of the forum, we can raise the topic once every 24 hours. We are doing it now Smiley

Our Ethereum ICO contract here:
https://github.com/CharitySPACE/ICOContract/tree/master/contracts

Charity project has very innovative idea and looks promising.
So I wonder who will be the recipients of a charitable donation? And how charitySPACE choose the recipients as well?

So I wonder who will be the recipients of a charitable donation? And how charitySPACE choose the recipients as well?

Good question. Do you already know who you want to help?
Are you going to establish permanent cooperation with specific institutions or help centers?

Of course we know who we want to help Smiley We are deeply convinced that man is a human being. Maybe you should ask a question - what does it matter to whom we want to help? The fact of help is important. Our mission is to gather capital from the Crypto market and hand it over to other people in need.

However, we are aware that our users (donors) have a need to choose the organization we have received.

At the beginning (according to the roadmap), we focus on the European market. In addition to our native Polish charity foundations, we inform more well-known foundations about our project. E.g:

UNICEF (unicef.org),
World Food Program (wfp.org),
Save the Children (savethechildren.org),
British Oxfam (oxfam.org.uk),
French Action Contre la Faim (actionagainsthunger.org),
and other more local

An interesting project is GiveDirectly.org. The organization, looking at satellite photos, chooses the poorest families in Kenya and Uganda (those whose roofs are not covered with sheet metal) and checks them. The chosen person transfers money in the banking system using a mobile phone. Indirect costs are low, so from every dollar of donors, as much as 91 cents goes to the poor.

We are also planning to introduce the functionality that allows you as users to submit your organization proposals that we would like to support.

There is a lot of potential for the development of our platform. Do not forget, however, that the primary goal is to support all people in need. All these organizations, even if we gathered 500 of them, certainly will not waste this money.

The markets of the USA and Canada are probably the end of 2018. Mid-2018 is Russia, Japan. Because these countries have their own organizations operating only and exclusively within their territories.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

Good question. Do you already know who you want to help?
Are you going to establish permanent cooperation with specific institutions or help centers?
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
More power sir irfan more power to you and to your charity attempts, I need to know some basic information about this lovely charity attempt,I have some ETH for a while now, I couldn't find a way to spend them on something useful, I also couldn't donate to millions of charity organizations myself, Now that you are here I'm gonna give them to you, I'm sure that you'll take care of the rest, Thank you for helping the poor and the needy, Now where is my reward? Cheesy Only words that I could say, More power.

Than you soo much. Much appreciated if you invest in this project which is one of the most promising project
We encourage you to ask us questions Smiley
Can we ask for a link? We will put it together with your logo on our website.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Charity it's cool! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
Thank you for your comments.

The lottery element was from the beginning of our vision. It aims to increase the scale and conversions from users. We have been helping charity for many years. We know this market - if you can use the word "market" in this case. There is no such project in the blockchain. We do not know if the blockchain market is ready for it. We strongly believe that the community of this market is ready. The prize is to thank you for your loyalty.

Our commission is 5% because we have to have funds for the ongoing maintenance of the company. We must pay taxes, share commission with a financial intermediary, pay a fee in a blockchain, etc. A financial intermediary - as I wrote above - is necessary to maintain the transparency and credibility of our donations to charity. He also acts as a financial arbitrator.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
I really like charity projects. It is something to be proud of to help needed people. Would You develop independent programs as well as support existing charities?
One concern is admin costs and the 25% given back to the donators. Isn’t 5% a high fee to charge (unicef is 1%)? Why give back something to token holders when you can reinvest such amount into the charity programmes or advertising, for example? A lottery is senseless for people who donate. No need to try to win money back which was donated to needy people.
Pages:
Jump to: