Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-SALE] HUNT.BET – eSports BlockChain Betting Platform - page 3. (Read 13976 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 287
well that was really fast.i havent seen any info on other forums...ann thread just opened and ico started or am i missing something here?

Nope, you haven't missed anything, they've done it really fast  Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 630
well that was really fast.i havent seen any info on other forums...ann thread just opened and ico started or am i missing something here?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
That was fast !

You should put more details about the ICO in your thread ( dates, cap, Price, etc. ) Wink

Beautiful presentation, Never Say no to new good bet projects, they have the most potential

Thank you for your advices, we will do it in images to maintain uniformity of post  Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
That was fast !

You should put more details about the ICO in your thread ( dates, cap, Price, etc. ) Wink

Beautiful presentation, Never Say no to new good bet projects, they have the most potential

HUNT.BET ICO IS NOW LIVE

Nice ANN, we can see the job. every pictures are perfect, good designer.

Thank you, our designer is happy to hear that!

I'm  sure about the concept of this project is very great ,already add my watchlist ,keep watching .

We believe this project will definitely touch the stars   Wink

when plan open ico selling ?
about bounty campaign manager you can use service

1 jamalazeaz
2 irfan_pak
3 sylon

Thank you a lot, already connected with irfan:)

they're wearing shades in their professional photos. They're hiding their identity - intentional or not - it's fishy lol. They're trying to compete with unikrn right?

We are making new photos for you guys, so you won't think that we are trying to keep something from your eyes!

Looks nice!

thank you!

Permission to watch this  ann. I will wait for the bounty announcement  Smiley

bounty-campaign will be announced from minute to minute!

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
they're wearing shades in their professional photos. They're hiding their identity - intentional or not - it's fishy lol. They're trying to compete with unikrn right?

Yeah, its could be symptomatically!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
when plan open ico selling ?
about bounty campaign manager you can use service

1 jamalazeaz
2 irfan_pak
3 sylon
Activity: 12
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
I'm  sure about the concept of this project is very great ,already add my watchlist ,keep watching .
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
Nice ANN, we can see the job. every pictures are perfect, good designer.
I just want to reserve Filipino translation .
thank you.
This Project is so cool many gamblers wants e-sports betting games .

Quite an impressive project, I'm pretty sure that most e-sports gamblers would flock over this project.
Also if you're looking for a bounty campaign manager, I would suggest sir irfan_pak10; He handles these sort of campaigns efficiently.  Wink
And if ever you'll be needing a Filipino Translator, do consider me  Grin

Will keep you in mind, wait for our bounty-topic, it will drop there in few hours  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
Quite an impressive project, I'm pretty sure that most e-sports gamblers would flock over this project.
Also if you're looking for a bounty campaign manager, I would suggest sir irfan_pak10; He handles these sort of campaigns efficiently.  Wink
And if ever you'll be needing a Filipino Translator, do consider me  Grin
Sports betting potentially such a big thing powered by blockchain I also interested into that kind project. I think this will be nice ICO video presentation is also impressive. When whitepaper will be ready to push online.

Thank you! Yes, we are making an amazing video-teaser, i think, you will like it:)
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
I just want to reserve Filipino translation .
thank you.
This Project is so cool many gamblers wants e-sports betting games .
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Sports betting potentially such a big thing powered by blockchain I also interested into that kind project. I think this will be nice ICO video presentation is also impressive. When whitepaper will be ready to push online.
Cool project. Looked at the information, the idea is very interesting. I think the project will have a decent future. In addition - a team of Russian programmers.

If you do not rely on stupid prejudices - Russian programmers are the best. At competitions take prizes ..

We are happy to hear such things, thank you, mates!
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
Cool project. Looked at the information, the idea is very interesting. I think the project will have a decent future. In addition - a team of Russian programmers.

If you do not rely on stupid prejudices - Russian programmers are the best. At competitions take prizes ..
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Pages:
Jump to: