Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭕️⭕️[ANN][PRE-SALE]⭕️⭕️ MONOPOLY first decentralized investment blockchain platform - page 38. (Read 2420 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Try again
Please tell me, is there any information on exchanges or wallets that will support the MNP token?

Have you read WP?
https://mnp.live/docs/whitepaper.pdf
Try again
It is a unique ecosystem that will provide an excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs, on comfortable terms, remotely and securely, to manage their business, scale it and get their maximum income with the help of advanced technologies.

Yes! The platform will solve many problems arising during the ICO campaign.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It is a unique ecosystem that will provide an excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs, on comfortable terms, remotely and securely, to manage their business, scale it and get their maximum income with the help of advanced technologies.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Please tell me, is there any information on exchanges or wallets that will support the MNP token?
Try again
Hello.When do you plan to launch the platform?I can't find any information on this page.

Hi!
For all the detailed information, please go visit our official website: www.mnp.live

Activity: 1
Hello.When do you plan to launch the platform?I can't find any information on this page.
Try again
Nice idea, hope it can be realized.

Technical part in the process of implementation.
Activity: 113
I've just joined your TG chat, and can say that team is answering immediately. I'm in for sure.
Activity: 113
Try again
I like the idea and will check your topic from time to time.
I would like to get more information about your tokens. Where will they be listed?

Hi, eikzbtc!

To get more information about our project, including the answer to your question, please refer to the official site of Monopoly:
www.mnp.live
Try again
Hi, team!

What's the soft/hard cap for your project?

Hi, Regenmacher!
To get more information about our project, including the answer to your question, please refer to the official site of Monopoly:
www.mnp.live
Try again
The project can attract a lot of investors in case it's indeed as good as it looks. By the way, are all of the listed guys real people? I love this design though Wink

Thank you! Yes, all listed people are 100% real and that's what we're proud of. We believe that good experienced team is the key to success
Try again
I've checked the site and found some information about the team. At present, it seems to be real, good luck with the project

Many thanks for your support!
Activity: 100
I like the idea and will check your topic from time to time.
I would like to get more information about your tokens. Where will they be listed?
Activity: 101
Hi, team!

What's the soft/hard cap for your project?
Activity: 108
The thing I like about MONOPOLY is that is can bring investors from different parts of the world together. I'm sure, it can be realized easily both in Europe, US and so on
Activity: 122
The project can attract a lot of investors in case it's indeed as good as it looks. By the way, are all of the listed guys real people? I love this design though Wink
Activity: 76
Interesting one right here. Such projects help in establishing some kind of a bond between real business and blockchain, real investors and crypto assets. I hope the team will manage to realize what they plan in full
Activity: 99
I've checked the site and found some information about the team. At present, it seems to be real, good luck with the project
Activity: 106
It's just the right time for such projects. And sure, we'll have more of them in future. We need some type of control over endless scam ICOs
Pages:
Jump to: