Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] XIRCUS 🚀 FIRST MULTI-CHAIN NFT MARKETPLACE CREATION PLATFORM - page 4. (Read 1082 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi all, information in regards to tokenomics and token sale stages, see here: https://xircus.medium.com/xircus-nft-tokenomics-and-deal-stages-92b56de71577

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
So at this moment, private community sale is officially closed right? Is it to reserve spot or funding progress?
Seeing that your community is getting better day by day and I see that xircus has so many fans, I wish this sale stage will get good results.
Can't wait to see the beta mainnet launch anytime at this day.
Yes, it looks like the first stage of the private sale has taken place and the winners have received emails to contribute. But it looks like there will be a next stage of private sale. I just accessed the private sales form, and it's still accessible.
The form should be closed, I'm sure this is because they haven't updated their website and giving more information. As they say, there will be only 3 stage of token sale, 2 more will coming. Perhaps the next is pre-sale, then the public sale. I think we'll see the mainnet beta launch before the pre-sale starts.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
So at this moment, private community sale is officially closed right? Is it to reserve spot or funding progress?
Seeing that your community is getting better day by day and I see that xircus has so many fans, I wish this sale stage will get good results.
Yes, it looks like the first stage of the private sale has taken place and the winners have received emails to contribute. But it looks like there will be a next stage of private sale. I just accessed the private sales form, and it's still accessible.
Trphy.io
Hi Bitcointalk community, we have released the presentation deck: https://docsend.com/view/bykpgswkbinusbcg

Is it true Falco Pangkey one of the Locktrip project member?
I find locktrip was really about a hotel booking, so I though this one. Really related?
https://medium.com/@cryptoresearch/how-locktrip-is-changing-the-way-we-pay-for-travel-using-blockchain-c72eeb618545

Good day all! First and foremost: This project is not affiliated in any way with Locktrip. And yes, I've been around with Locktrip since the very beginning in 2017, if you Google my name you would see coverage in icobench, bitcoinmarketjournal and many other sites. I hope this answers your question :-)

Glad to see that you have been giving direct answer about the affiliation with locktrip. If that doesn't have a direct partnership or something like that with locktrip and at least you're here falco.
The performance of locktrip was good based on the chart. It seems like this could be the next locktrip.
Potentially to go to the one digit rate from the a few cents.

Thank you very much for trusting us! Even though I am happy that you are trusting me, I do think you have to give credits to my co-fouder Mikey as well. An amazing tech guy with a great vision. Make sure to follow us and you will notice our videos. We cannot wait to start live video AMAs!
I find locktrip was really about a hotel booking, so I though this one. Really related?
https://medium.com/@cryptoresearch/how-locktrip-is-changing-the-way-we-pay-for-travel-using-blockchain-c72eeb618545

Good day all! First and foremost: This project is not affiliated in any way with Locktrip. And yes, I've been around with Locktrip since the very beginning in 2017, if you Google my name you would see coverage in icobench, bitcoinmarketjournal and many other sites. I hope this answers your question :-)
Okay, good to see you gave such a clear response on that, you're making a good impression so far. There's no problem with that, it just, if you've been around with Locktrip, just wanna wish this one will be like that too, have smooth way to the mars. Cause that project I see make peoples day since the beginning of this year.

No.. no, we are not going to moon or mars. Let other projects "paaamp" to Mars and Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson go to Moon. Xircus stays on earth, and rule the NFT market here ;-)

I hope you are following us on Twitter and Telegram because we have been growing rapidly in the last week and the show hasn't even started yet. Stay tuned!
Trphy.io

Okay, good to see you gave such a clear response on that, you're making a good impression so far. There's no problem with that, it just, if you've been around with Locktrip, just wanna wish this one will be like that too, have smooth way to the mars. Cause that project I see make peoples day since the beginning of this year.
Activity: 2
The competition is getting high,  there are several other nft project in the market that it is hard now to know which has good service to offer and will benefit both users and investors, Xircus is another nft project looking to build a platform where ntf will be traded and showcase, I wonder what different features xircus has that will give the project an edge over it's competitors, what will attract more nft art creators to the platform?

Right now, Xircus doesn't have direct competitor. It operates on a different level.

Xircus don't have to complete with NFT marketplaces because it's a launchpad for NFT marketplaces that will compete with existing ones.
Imagine giving the power back to influencers, brands and advertising agencies who can massively promote their own marketplace, their creators/artists to their community or closed-network collectors.
It is basically operates as LAYER 3 DSaaS solution and allows marketplace owners called RINGMASTERS to deploy to any blockchain (MULTI-CHAIN), using their OWN TOKENS (MULTI-TOKEN) paired with USD to any decentralized exchanges (MULTI-DEX).

Hope this answers the question.
Activity: 2
NFT marketplace is becoming the new hype these days. And I believe a lot of NFT creators will join this industry. If Xircus has this advantage offering to its users about the easy creation of their own NFT marketplace, a lot of artists may really utilize their platform. Let us see who will be using their platform and if they can attract known artists here.

Xircus is not another NFT marketplace. It is a MARKETPLACE DEPLOYER, In fact, it can also be used with NFT GAMES specially those GAME DEVELOPERs who doesn't have knowledge with blockchain and writing smart contracts.

The deployed marketplaces has a lot advantages like CROSS MARKETPLACE PROMOTIONS, ROYALTY FEES UP TO 15%, CREATOR XIRCUS LEVEL AND MARKETPLACE LEVEL LAUNCHPADS, 1% REDISTRIBUTED COLLECTORS ROYALTY SHARE and more... Feel free to read this twitter read to know more: https://twitter.com/xircusNFT/status/1419985349007200256
Then, when we can see that planed 3 sale stage. I also can not found the right answer in the whitepaper. Since the mainnet is launched today, so I think the time for the token sale is near. I'm also quite curious about the information about this Xircus token, so far what is certain is that it will use the binance smartchain network.

Seems that they will launch bounty campaign here as irfan posted this ANN thread. Anyway, as they are exploring their opportunity in NFT industry, they need to be aggressive in attracting those artists, preferably with names already in the industry, as it can attract potential buyers. But of course, once they already established their names, even new artists can deploy their artworks. They may offer very economical prices here.

The bounty campaign is published and managed by Irfan indeed. You can find details about the bounty campaign here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-xircus-100k-worth-of-coins-closed-5350776 (feel free to join! It's still early, there'll be a lot of updates coming up shortly). I will ask the tech leader to update and answer some questions here as well.

Have a wonderful day ahead!

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Then, when we can see that planed 3 sale stage. I also can not found the right answer in the whitepaper. Since the mainnet is launched today, so I think the time for the token sale is near. I'm also quite curious about the information about this Xircus token, so far what is certain is that it will use the binance smartchain network.

Seems that they will launch bounty campaign here as irfan posted this ANN thread. Anyway, as they are exploring their opportunity in NFT industry, they need to be aggressive in attracting those artists, preferably with names already in the industry, as it can attract potential buyers. But of course, once they already established their names, even new artists can deploy their artworks. They may offer very economical prices here.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
The competition is getting high,  there are several other nft project in the market that it is hard now to know which has good service to offer and will benefit both users and investors, Xircus is another nft project looking to build a platform where ntf will be traded and showcase, I wonder what different features xircus has that will give the project an edge over it's competitors, what will attract more nft art creators to the platform?
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
NFT marketplace is becoming the new hype these days. And I believe a lot of NFT creators will join this industry. If Xircus has this advantage offering to its users about the easy creation of their own NFT marketplace, a lot of artists may really utilize their platform. Let us see who will be using their platform and if they can attract known artists here.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Pages:
Jump to: